Home Forums General Discussion I’m new too!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sammi
    Participant

Just introducing myself… I have had psoriatic arthritis for 17 years (not sure where that time went?!) I only heard about AP therapy last year however at the time I was pregnant and in “remission” – ha! As happened with my eldest daughter I experienced a flare soon after the birth of my daughters. I now have twins and their first year of life has been full on. I am currently struggling a little with their physical care and the double whammy of fatigue from both the arthritis and having 3 girls under 5. And so this is the year for me to throw everything at my disease.

I’ve already learned a lot from reading the posts on this forum, and hope to start my own AP journey shortly.

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Welcome to the Road Back Discussion Forum Sammi, although we are sorry you had to seek us out. You are certainly contending with alot with a daughter and now twins! Incidentally, any major hormonal change is often the cue for the beginning or the flare up of rheumatoid symptoms.

There is alot of collective support and a great deal of wisdom to be had here so we hope you continue to visit. May we suggest that you begin to use the Forum by reading the Announcement Posts (they have an ‘i’ for information to the left of them) and what we call ‘stickies’ (they have a light globe next to them). They give all sorts of useful information about what’s here, what to read and how you can get the best out of the Forum and the main site. These are all found at the top of the front page to General Discussion (where topics are listed) and they stay there, unlike other threads, which gradually fall down and onto other pages as new threads are created.
    Welcome again!

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.