Home Forums General Discussion I THINK AP IS WORKING

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    val – sa
    Participant

I’ve been on AP since December 2010. Two weeks ago I had a tooth removed under anaesthetic. There wasn’t any infection. No anti-inflammatories were given as I have severe asthma and not allowed to take them. The last two weeks have been up and down a bit but now seem to have settled into days of low level pain and stiffness only in my right hand. No more painkillers πŸ˜€ There were times I was ready to give up AP as I didn’t think it was working. I now feel so much better than when I was taking methatraxate which only made me very very sick. πŸ™ Blood results show a huge improvement confirming my feelings that AP is working. So even though it is hard sometimes I will continue on a dairy free, gluten free, raw food diet and veg juices. I’m even going to travel to eastern europe in June when 9 months ago I thought I would never get off the couch. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Valsmum
    Participant

What great news, congratulations!!!! I hope your health continues to improve and I hope you have a nice time in Europe.
    -Sheri

Krys
    Participant

Val-sa, this is wonderful progress in just 4 months!!! Very impressive. May you have total remission soon! Warm wishes, Krys

mschmidt
    Participant

That is fantastic news! I wish you continued success with AP. Have a wonderful trip to Europe πŸ˜€

Maria

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.