Home Forums General Discussion I know this sounds off the wall "but"

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dotsdaughter2
    Participant

If Chemotheraoy kills all kinds of things in your system, why not parasites. I wonder if anyone who has gone through chemo, if their other problems like our resolved as a result of the chemo. My sister had cancer and of course had chemo, it was very scary thing to go through, and it does kill everything in its path , why not microrganisms, which probably causes cancer in the first place.
    Iam just “grasping for straws” you never know

Valsmum
    Participant

That’s a good question, I hope someone replies. I thought I would add this as it reminds me of the same thing. I had a cat scan for a bone marrow biopsy and the radiation was directed to my lower back where I had a ton of inflammation, then for 2-3 days after the ctscan I had no arthritis pain in my lower back. I told my friend that has AS this story and she told me that in 1930’s-1950’s they would give radiation treatments to arthritc patients, but then they realized they were getting leukemia at higher proportions than than those without radiation treatment. Some people with arthritis visit radon mines and get relief.

matv
    Participant

I thought Methatrexate was used as a chemotherapy for patients with leukemia? Isn’t that used for the treatment of auto-immune arthritis?

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

It most certainly is. Conventionally, it is considered the ‘gold standard’ for treatment of RA.

http://www.nras.org.uk/about_rheumatoid_arthritis/newly_diagnosed/which_drugs_are_used/methotrexate_in_rheumatoid_arthritis.aspx

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.