Home Forums General Discussion I don’t even know where to begin….but its GOOD

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    rebeccaavazian
    Participant

I know its been a long time since I’ve written on the board but just know amazing things are happening all because of the super amazing people on this support board and all the encouragement you have all given me with your success stories and all of your faith in this treatment to help me start this treatment 5 years ago with Dr. F and Dr. L who I am so forever grateful for.
    I am 5 months PREGNANT!!! Can you believe it, I surely can’t and trust me Dr. F was blown away too! But to catch you up to speed, Im 21 weeks and off all medication (minocin & clindy) since I found out at 4 weeks, and I feel suuuuuuuper great! I still see dr. F every 4 weeks just to make sure all is good. Dr. F said I must be that well to have gotten pregnant so if that doesn’t tell that AP works then I don’t know what to tell ya. πŸ˜‰ But trust me anyone who is just beginning AP or 1 or 2 years into, there really is a light at the end of the tunnel and things will get better. I remember there was a point where I could barely walk and no one could hug me because the pain was so excruciating, sleeping at night never happened maybe 20 minutes at a time, getting up and down stairs….painful, sitting, standing …painful, so please anyone who gets discouraged be strong and eat well, pray and AP does work. I will update my history thread to date.

xoxoxoxo
    rebecca

Parisa
    Participant

This is beyond good news. I’m so happy for you!

Maz
    Keymaster

Wow, Rebecca, your post really brought some tears to my eyes! Congratulations to you both on your pregnancy and soon-to-be new life! What happy, happy news! πŸ˜€ You are going to be an amazing mother, because you’ve journeyed through more in your young life than most with such courage and your baby will be so proud of you when old enough to understand the challenges you’ve faced and conquered.

Thanks so very much for checking in with us and sharing your lovely news! Don’t forget your RBF family – we’ll be expecting to hear the exciting news of the birth, you know, and, in-between diaper changes and bottles, a testimonial for the main site! πŸ˜†

Well done, you!!!!

rebeccaavazian
    Participant

Thanks you both Maz and Parisa for your kind words ! Yes I will keep the RBF family posted. I will update my personal thread and if anyone needs a testimonial from me I would be more than happy to share all of my experiences. and BTW it’s a BOY!

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

I’ll add my wows to the others Rebecca! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ Great news about your pregnancy and great news about your journey to wellness. I wish you every happiness and look forward to seeing pix of your new little one.

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Trudi
    Participant

Rebecca–
    Congratulations!! What wonderful news!! I am so excited for you. Your happiness is contagious.
    Take care,
    Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Randy
    Participant

Rebecca,

What AWESOME news! Congratulations!

Certainly Drs. F. and L. and everyone are so happy for you. Please keep us informed on your progress and eat some chocolate to celebrate!

By the way, I remember my first appointment with Dr. L. when he said, “We can make your skin as soft as a baby’s…”.

Rebecca, your wonderful news puts a new spin on his prediction ability.

Randy

Diffuse SD since Apr '07
    AP since Feb '08
    100mg Mino twice daily
    Stopped Clindamycin IVs Aug 2019
    "No one should profit over someone else's illness"

rebeccaavazian
    Participant

Hi Lynnie, Trudi, and Randy

It’s so nice to hear from you…I miss you all, I get so emotional and just wish I could just huggg everyone on this board. I’ve come such a long way whether it was right beside some of you on AP, or after or before, I’m just so grateful for everyone on the board, for being there for me when I felt lost.
    xoxoxo
    Rebecca

Patricia.Ann
    Participant

Congratulations! πŸ˜€ This is so amazing to read and as a newbie gives me so much hope. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how well you are and the support you have been given. It is sooooooooo encouraging.

Hugs Patricia x

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

Rebecca:

Thank you so much for thinking of us and returning to share your wonderful news! I am so happy that you are well and have I little one on the way as living proof of your health. We expect to see baby pictures someday if you will be so kind to share. Also, this sounds like a great “Remission Corner” story for the eBulletin (Maz?).

Always,

Cheryl

susanorton
    Participant

Congrats!! Thats great. Your post reminded me I need to be patient. I’m into the treatment 1 1/2 have improved, but still want more. Anyway it apprears that we see the same Doctors. Glad I found them too. Keep imrpoving and enjoy that baby when it arrives. susan

DiamondTNT
    Participant

Fantastic and Congratulations! I’m so glad you posted and have given me (and I’m sure many others!) so much renewed hope.

nspiker
    Participant

Great news Rebecca…..and congratulations πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

I can only imagine the pride and gratification Dr. F. and Dr. L. share as they walked beside you in this journey. So happy for you!!!

nancy

Valsmum
    Participant

Conratulations on your pregnancy and a little boy, how cute. I am so happy Ap worked for you!!
    Take care,
    Sheri

mschmidt
    Participant

Rebecca,

I am SO happy for you–congratulations on your pregnancy–that is such awesome news! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ You are such an inspiration to so many of us on this board. Please check in with us and let us know how you’re doing, and I wish you continued health and much happiness.

Maria

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.