Home Forums General Discussion Hydrogen Peroxide for footbaths for pain

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Debbie star
    Participant

Hi could someone tell me how to do the hydrogen peroxide for the footbaths.

I know someone posted about it recently….but i am unable to find the details,

Do you need to use the foodgrade H202
    I have some of the 35% foodgrade…. But do not know how much to add to make the right quantity

(how many parts to water)

any rocket scientist out there lol 😆

thanks
    Debbie

kater
    Participant

Hi Debbie
    I saved the directions that someone posted but haven’t tried it yet as I read about it being hard/drying on the skin for us SD folks. You just use the regular h202, not food grade as it is too strong. I would just buy some regular h202 to be on the safe side myself rather than trying dilutions. It is not expensive. You will have to adjust the amounts for your foot bath as this is for a bathtub. Hope it works for you!

I dissolve two cups of epsom salts
    into a hot tub and soak for ten minutes. Once my body is fully
    heated, I add 16-32 ounces of hydrogen peroxide into the water and soak
    until the water cools. The length of the soak is personal; i.e., I believe
    it is recommended you soak a minimum of twenty minutes in the peroxide after
    the ten minutes in the salt.
    Like I said, I have no personal experience with this but this is what was posted. I am sure someone else will add something as I know lots of people do this. You’ll have to let me know how it goes! Hope you are feeling a little better.
    kate

Systemic Scleroderma since 2010. Lyme and Myco P. AP and many other antibiotics and treatments since Nov. 2011. Presently mostly in remission other than fatigue.
    Teva Minocycline 100mg a day. Dessicated tyroid, LDN 4.5, LDI, hawthorne, curcurmin, berberine,, caprylex, reishi mushroom, liver protect, zinc,, fish oils, magnesium, vit K2, d3, bcomp, E, C

PhilC
    Participant

Hi Debbie,

Isn’t the Celebrex helping?

Can you buy peanut oil in Australia? They sell it here, but peanuts are grown here and peanut oil is used a lot for frying; I am not sure how common it is elsewhere.

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

Debbie star
    Participant

@kater wrote:

Hi Debbie
    I saved the directions that someone posted but haven’t tried it yet as I read about it being hard/drying on the skin for us SD folks. You just use the regular h202, not food grade as it is too strong. I would just buy some regular h202 to be on the safe side myself rather than trying dilutions. It is not expensive. You will have to adjust the amounts for your foot bath as this is for a bathtub. Hope it works for you!

I dissolve two cups of epsom salts
    into a hot tub and soak for ten minutes. Once my body is fully
    heated, I add 16-32 ounces of hydrogen peroxide into the water and soak
    until the water cools. The length of the soak is personal; i.e., I believe
    it is recommended you soak a minimum of twenty minutes in the peroxide after
    the ten minutes in the salt.
    Like I said, I have no personal experience with this but this is what was posted. I am sure someone else will add something as I know lots of people do this. You’ll have to let me know how it goes! Hope you are feeling a little better.
    kate

Hi Kate, thanks for the info…..

You really must try the h202 bath.
    I have had such an amazing xperience!…. I am so excited!!

I soaked my feet in the peroxide last night (as you know i have tried now 4 people who do massage
    etc to try and help with the foot pain and it has been “agony” not been able to walk and not been able to sleep).
    I got some masseur shoes from the chemist for circulation as well

Anyway the h202 took away the foot pain and i was able to have my first night without pain in my feet ~ truly amazing!!

It was wierd too as i was actually burping a lot.
    (I had tried doing the h202 internally (foodgrade) before for awhile ~ but found it hard on my stomach
    and i know they say you burp from it as it oxygenates your body (and i did get burping when i did it orally)

I’m sure i would have been able to taste it too ~ only i lost my taste and smell when i got sick (9 years ago)

When i woke up this morning i thought i could taste the coffee

I would sooooooooooooooooooooooo highly recommend the h202 baths for sure.
    Im wondering maybe if it is too drying it would’nt hurt putting on the castor oil after?? Or maybe the peanut oil
    Or maybe just do the footbath (as that should help the whole body)

Thanks again for your reply and i hope you are feeling better too

debbie

Debbie star
    Participant

@PhilC wrote:

Hi Debbie,

Isn’t the Celebrex helping?

Can you buy peanut oil in Australia? They sell it here, but peanuts are grown here and peanut oil is used a lot for frying; I am not sure how common it is elsewhere.

Phil

Hi Phil,
    glad you replied. I was thinking about asking you re the h202 and the pain.
    I know you are good with these things….

I felt the pain was trapped and needed releasing. I also felt all the pain was in my skin
    (everything had become so sensitive)
    Like the nerve endings or something.

When these massage people couldnt help me ~ it made me wonder what was going on.
    …Now that the h202 has helped take the pain and really quickly … i wonder if i can now think that maybe
    the feet pain was part of a “herxing”??
    The h202 is also good for circulation ~ so may have helped there too.
    I need to keep an eye on things .. as i suppose it could come back.
    It seems with all of this that the pain tends to shift around.
    One minute its the hands in pain, next feet etc

Yes i have been taking the celebrex 200mg to help me sleep and the corisone 2.5mg
    yesterday for the pain
    (and to be able to walk)

(you can almost start to be fooled that you are fine ~ I must say its a nice relief to take a “holiday” from the pain)

Is the peanut oil good for pain too??
    Do you need to get a particular one?
    health food shop?

I am going to get my results of the “baseline” tests today ~ so hopefully i can see whats been going on.
    I am keen to start back on the AP (dont want to waste time)
    I will start slower this time ~ maybe 25 mg mon,wed,fri

I asked my doctor re minocin twice and he is really hesitant about giving it to me.
    he said it does something to the brain..
    Do you know anything about that??

He told me to wait till the tests come back and we can see if the doxy was doing its job

I guess i will know soon

thanks
    Debbie

PhilC
    Participant

Hi Debbie,
    @Debbie star wrote:

Hi Kate, thanks for the info…..

You really must try the h202 bath.
    I have had such an amazing xperience!…. I am so excited!!

I soaked my feet in the peroxide last night (as you know i have tried now 4 people who do massage
    etc to try and help with the foot pain and it has been “agony” not been able to walk and not been able to sleep).
    I got some masseur shoes from the chemist for circulation as well

Anyway the h202 took away the foot pain and i was able to have my first night without pain in my feet ~ truly amazing!!

As an experiment, try it without the hydrogen peroxide. Just use the Epsom salts.

Phil

- Albert Einstein

PhilC
    Participant

@Debbie star wrote:

Hi Phil,
    glad you replied. I was thinking about asking you re the h202 and the pain.
    I know you are good with these things….

If the H2O2 helps, I don’t know why it helps. To be honest, it makes no sense to me. If I have time, I might research it some and see if I can find a reasonable explanation.

@Debbie star wrote:

Is the peanut oil good for pain too??
    Do you need to get a particular one?
    health food shop?

Edgar Cayce said that massaging the body with peanut oil would prevent arthritis. Would it help after the fact? I don’t know, but I massaged my sore ankles and calves once with peanut oil and it seemed to help some. As far as I know, regular peanut oil from a grocery store should be fine.

@Debbie star wrote:

I asked my doctor re minocin twice and he is really hesitant about giving it to me.
    he said it does something to the brain..
    Do you know anything about that??

Yes, I have an idea of what he may be thinking of. I would ask him for more information on what it is about minocycline that concerns him.

Phil

- Albert Einstein

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.