Home Forums General Discussion How to go about finding AP Dr in my area?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    JoAnnC68
    Participant

Hello…
    I’m new to this site, and have read thru some of the postings on the Road Back. I still have a lot to learn but so far I’m very interested in trying out the Antibiotic Protocol.
    I’ve got the book “The New Arthritis Breakthrough” by Henry Scammell on order and should be here later this week.

I was dx with Rheumatoid Arthritis in January 2012, I’m presently on Prednisone, and recently it was increased to 10 mg every other day. After I get my book and read up on it, I’ve got plans to ask my Dr about going on the Antibiotic Protocol on my next appointment. If he refuses…I want to check to see who in my area does the AP….so this morning I sent an e-mail to the suggested e-mail address (apdoctors@roadback.org) the e-mail came back to me undeliverable. Who do I need to contract to find out if there are any Drs in my area (West Texas) that does AP?

Thanks and Have A Wonderful Day!
    Jo Ann

Diagnosed with RA Jan 2012
    Oct 2015- RF has dropped to 19!!! Isn't that Great! ?! I'm feeling wonderful! I'm still taking Mino 2 x daily...if I don't forget!
    Oct 2014 RF has dropped to 23.1!! Taking Mino 100mg 2 x daily. No Pains & doing great!!
    Oct 2013-RF has dropped to 40.9!!! Feeling Wonderful!!
    7-17-2013 I'm going Great!! Still taking mino 100mg twice daily. No pains or Complaints!
    5-9-2013 RA Dr said I was doing good, I could stop taking prednisone since I dropped to 1/2 mg...so will

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi Jo Ann,

Welcome to the RBF discussion forum! 🙂

Your email made it through to the apdoctors account here at RBF so Diana, our AP doc first-responder, should get back to you sometime tomorrow. Just be sure to check your SPAM box if you don’t see a response within 24 hours. Diana is pretty amazing and gets back to everyone really quickly usually, so you shouldn’t have to wait long for your list.

It’s great that you joined us here and you should find lots of peer support as you get started on AP. You’ll have to post two more times before your posts go through automatically. This is to prevent SpamBots from getting into the forum.

Nice to meet you!

JoAnnC68
    Participant

Thank you so much and it is nice to meet you too!

I’m looking forward to hearing from Diana. I’m so anxious to get started on AP.
    Finding this site…Road Back Foundation…has answered my prayers…so now I need to make my next move.

I wanted to mention the city that I’m from so maybe that will help to search for a local or nearest AP doctor.
    I will check with my Dr about AP since he is the one that dx me with Rheumatoid Arthritis, if he is not interested in helping with AP, I would like to find a AP doctor nearby if possible. Lubbock, Abilene, Big Spring, Midland, Odessa, San Angelo, Texas

I really appreciate all the help and info I can get, as I’m still new on this site and have gotten lost or turned around a few time…but I have found a lot of valuable inforamations here! Thanks for working with RBF!!!
    Jo Ann

Diagnosed with RA Jan 2012
    Oct 2015- RF has dropped to 19!!! Isn't that Great! ?! I'm feeling wonderful! I'm still taking Mino 2 x daily...if I don't forget!
    Oct 2014 RF has dropped to 23.1!! Taking Mino 100mg 2 x daily. No Pains & doing great!!
    Oct 2013-RF has dropped to 40.9!!! Feeling Wonderful!!
    7-17-2013 I'm going Great!! Still taking mino 100mg twice daily. No pains or Complaints!
    5-9-2013 RA Dr said I was doing good, I could stop taking prednisone since I dropped to 1/2 mg...so will

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.