Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rosey UK
    Participant

Hello, I’m posting three times to see if I can then PM.
    I have already posted a few times but ill try again and hope this time it works.
    Maz, Glad you’ve finally got the information you’ve worked so hard for. They are such burks! They don’t deserve to do do business .
    I’m Rosemary Bennett from the UK, known as Rosey UK.

Maz
    Keymaster

Thanks, Rosey….yes, have the info on the new doc in Surrey, kindly sent from Lemons who just made a visit to him. He sounds really great, so really happy for UKers who needed a replacement for Dr. H., now he is retired. 🙂 This new doc seems very “with it,” au-fait with Brown’s protocols, and very kind, too.

Had such a laugh when I read your post. Haven’t heard the expression “a burk,” since leaving England in 1990! What a hoot you gave me – thanks! Also, hope your PM system is now working again, Rosemary. Sorry you’ve had this nuisance.

Rosey UK
    Participant

Aww thanks Maz
    , didn’t know you was from England.
    Well it’s sorted now has difficult and frustrating as it was for you.
    Take care
    Rosemary I mean Rosey Uk lol xx

Maz
    Keymaster

@Rosey UK wrote:

, didn’t know you was from England.

Yup, am a dual-national – Brit/Canadian. Kinda boring, but I was born in Canada to British parents who immigrated there the year I was born in 1960. I then wound up traveling around the world with them as my Dad worked for the UN as a veterinary advisor. They moved every year or so and we lived in Taiwan, Mexico, South Vietnam, Pakistan, PDR Laos and Uganda. During that time, I wound up in England, going to boarding school, in Malvern, Worcs, as I was missing out on so much schooling…and then college in Nottingham, where I met my hubby, who is from Kent. He then got a job back in Canada in 1990 and so we immigrated with our first daughter to Montreal, lived there for 6 years, and then moved again to the US with his work and have been here since 1996. Complicated (sorry this is off-topic, too), but life is rarely simple, eh? 😆

Just to bring it back to topic…always makes me think of just how many assaults my immune system had to take growing up…being exposed to new pathogens abroad and the multitude of vaccinations I had to have all the time, every time we moved somewhere new. It sure was an interesting upbringing and great to have all those experiences so young, but I wouldn’t recommend it from the angle of what I suspect it did to my immune system.

Rosey UK
    Participant

Hey Maz,
    Hearing about you was so interesting. In fact I preferred it to the general topic, it was a really nice change.
    Thanks Maz xx
    Rosemary 😆

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.