Home Forums General Discussion Help with Detox

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    pittRAlady
    Participant

I do cucumber, ginger and celery juice, and EPSOM salt baths every other day. Also do barley life 1 tbsp. once a day.

I think I am gradually getting worse because I have develop Raynaud’s and each week the pain get stronger. Not swelling though. Doesn’t sound like a HERX but maybe I need to do better detoxing?

Don’t know how much more of this pain I can take. It feels more like tendons hurting than joint pain. Not to mention I have crying constantly over fear of being unable to work or take care of my family. How do you cope with the fear?

Karel
    Participant

If you can find a integrative doctor or maybe even your lyme doctor, the (only) one thing that helps me, although temporary, is the the meyers cocktail infusion. Even better should be Glutathione IV. Most of it is probably not covered by insurance.

Just out of interest how did they diagnose your Lyme? Western Blot, Elisa? And which specific bands are positive for you?? Do you have any other lyme symptoms beyond the RA? Is your RA typical, meaning small joints and fingers and joints? Only Doxy is not enough for lyme, it just tackles one of the ‘stages’ of lyme. Plaquenil tackels another stage, if you ar lucky, but you probably need more. I say, try the plaquenil again, which should also help against the RA.

While saying this all, I have to admit, that both ABX and RA medications have had only very limited effect on my RA+Lyme (IGX +CDC). But keep on searching and use the internet. Also check out the http://www.autoimmunesummit.com Thats where all alternative”experts’ express their latest ideas. It gives ideas and more important hope. Success

m.
    Participant

Reading success stories here on the board, and reading (and re-reading) The New Arthritis Breakthrough helped me a lot with anxiety and fear.

I also focused on some symptoms and watched for improvements. Was I thinking about my arthritis pain 24/7 or were there small windows where I’d forget about it? How was my morning stiffness when my feet hit the ground when getting out of bed and my knees going down the stairs first thing? There was a task at work that was difficult for me to do because of the burning in my elbows. I watched for that to get easier with less pain.

I also watched my periodic blood work, to see those numbers creep towards the normal range.

All of this was small baby steps of improvement, with set back days thrown in. But big picture, I could eventually see a trend towards improvement.

You are on daily dosing, correct? I wonder if pulsing MWF would be more tolerable?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.