Home Forums General Discussion Help? Is AP right for me?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    alcock
    Participant

Hi There, I have Systemic Scleroderma for 9 yrs now, diffuse type…Im only on Pantaloc for heartburn….I have very severe raynaulds with finger ulcerations. Is this AP something that I should go on? Thank you:)

nspiker
    Participant

Hi alcock,

Welcome to the Roadback, and sorry you are having to seek us out 🙁 ! We are only patients here, like you, so I can not make any recommendations, as it is your choice. Ultimately, it’s important to educate yourself and make the decision that’s right for you. Have you read The New Arthritis Breakthrough or Scleroderma, The Proven Therapy That Can Save Your Life, by Henry Scammell?

We have members who have successfully followed AP, and have improved greatly, and many are in remission. Have you read some of the testimonials on this site? I was just reading the feedback on Amazon from people who have bought Scleroderma, The Therapy That Can Save Your Life, and there are many testimonials to the success of Antibiotic Protocol.

I’m surprised that you are on so little medication. The fact that you are not taking immune-suppressing drugs, will certainly give you a head start, should you choose AP.

nancy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.