Home Forums General Discussion Heartburn, bubbling….ugh

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    marypart
    Participant

I’m always posting about my son but this one is about me.

I’m on plaquenal, ceftin and pancreaz.

Supps include Toxi HMF, Viralaurin, Inflammazime.

Lots of probiotics.

Could it be one of the meds?

Heartburn– like I’m gonna explode. One day it was so bad I had to leave work and could barely make it home.

I don’t think it is gallbladder. It’s all across the top and really feels like Heartburn.

This weekend I’m living on Zantac, Mylanta and Omeprazole.

Help!!!

Mary

A Friend
    Participant

Marypart,

Hello. I created a post for you and am pasting it below. In my own thinking, my thoughts are probably not your entire problems, of course, but I feel strongly that all of us with chronic illness need to thoroughly look at and address this problem. When we are chronically ill, our internal environment is conducive to the growth/overgrowth of all sorts of unfriendly/harmful organisms that affect our body chemistry adversely. Good luck to you. Glad you are here. AF

http://www.lakeshoreguardian.com/_2005/122005/knowthecause.php

An internet search — using the words “Know the Cause heartburn fungus” found writing by Doug Kaufmann to a patient that can be very helpful to you. He addresses heartburn, etc. To find heartburn addressed in the link above, click on “Edit” at the top-left of your screen. In the drop-down, click on “Find”; then type in the word “heartburn.” This should find what DK replies to a patient on this subject. The condition that develops causing this and associated problems can be directly related to what is written, and creates more and more excess acid (including from acidic wastes).

(You may also benefit from doing a separate search on your search engine using the words: “Know the Cause newsletter” where you can find many articles (current ones and archived ones) by monthly regular contributors to his newsletter.)

In the above newsletter, I strongly recommend you click on the Archived documents under a lady physician’s name (initials: LJ). Her practice and writings are awesome. What happens in our bodies when we become chronically ill, and are immune compromised, in my opinion and experience, can be helped by probiotics, but if truth be known, we must do far more than this. Back when I had become chronically ill for the first 2 years, this definitely part of what began addressing the unfriendly organisms that were causing me serious problems. (I’ve written a lengthy response under the Discussion Topic on D3 on a related subject, with a link that may be helpful to you. One of Dr. LJ’s articles is linked in my post, and no doubt is the answer to my otherwise great lab reports from Dr. K, but the lowest D-3 she had ever seen.

Good luck to you!
    AF

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.