Home Forums General Discussion Has anyone heard of this?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lyndsaylee
    Participant

Has anyone ever heard of or used Saccharomyces boulardii? I was doing a little research on probiotics and found this site: http://greaterimmunity.com/Files/probiotics.html.

Laura

Krys
    Participant

Hi Laura,

What a great link: very clear and comprehensive. Thank you!!!
    Sacharomyces boulardii + probiotics rock!!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€

The forum has been a bit quiet last few weeks. But you would have still received a better response if you had put Saccharomyces boulardii in the subject line.
    If you click on General Discussion and type Saccaromyces boulardii in the search window you will find many posts about it.

I was taking Saccharomyces boulardii for over 5 months every day. Many people on this board love it!
    I don’t take it every day any more because I daily take home made kefir and fermented vegetables which contain an abundance of potent probiotics. I still DO take some probiotics capsules every day (below 100 billion now), and a few times a week Saccharomyces boulardii (3 caps). Better safe than sorry!
    A bragging note: ๐Ÿ˜ณ all the probiotics I’ve been taking (caps and food) + gut healing diet have healed my Candida!!!
    I don’t need to take another treatment. The first one did not do it and I kept postponing a longer treatment and now there’s no need for it. I’m healed in spite of daily abx intake ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Warm wishes, Krys

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.