Home Forums General Discussion Has Anyone Heard of or Tried this Stuff?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JohnnyMax
    Participant

http://blog.proboostdirect.com/disease-states/multiple-autoimmune-syndrome-mas-and-the-immune-system/

The first thing that came to mind was “snake oil”, but then I remembered something. Many years ago, my mother’s doctor recommended she take a similar product, was pretty pricey, during the winter months to avoid the flu, since the flu vaccine was kind of hit or miss. We used to purchase this at a health oriented pharmacy in NYC, was somewhere around $90 for the box. My mother who normally would get the bug, never did after taking this stuff. Now I know, that would mean it in a way it had enhanced her immune system, something that might not be too good for those with autoimmune issues, but maybe it acted as an immune modulator, sort of like LDN does. Many people on this site use Whey proteins, loaded with beta-lactoglobulin, alpha-lactalbumin, glycomacropeptide, lactoferrin and proline rich peptides without hesitation, though those products can enhance immune function, but are still helpful for autoimmune issues by modulating it also.

There is some info on the site and also it is sold on Amazon, with a number of reviews there. I don’t know, I am wavering. Take a look at the info and if you have an opinion one way or another and feel like posting, please do so. Thanks.

John

cavalier
    Participant

Yep & yep.

Dr C. told me about this he is a LLMD I see & he suggested I try this. So I bought I forget how many boxes but enuf for at least a mo. maybe 2. It didn’t hurt me & may have given me a bit more energy perhaps but it’s hard to know. Once
    I was out though I didn’t order more let’s put it that way.
    Maybe I should have reordered, but I cant say I was totally blown away, but I still had heavy metals & parasites that this couldn’t address that I feel were in the way & were a the crux of my problems.

Best – Jill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.