Home Forums General Discussion Happy, Happy, Happy with my Report!!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    JoAnnC68
    Participant

In Jan. 2012, I was diagnose with Rheumatory Arthritis (RA). My blood test showed that my RA factor numbers were 450.3 (Normal is 0-13.9)
    Over a short period of time, I was hurting all over and was getting weaker by the day, especially in my hands and fingers. August 2012, I decided to do some research online, I went to Dr. Oz’s website to see what he had to say about RA, it was there that I came across a video where he had a quest speaker talking about antibiotic for RA. After a little more research I came across this website. I honestly believe God open this door as He knew my problems. I spent a lot of time here reading and asking questions.
    The last of August (2012) I was all nervous and excited, I went to my Dr and asked him about a prescription for Minocycline, I had given him the article that Maz suggested, he had never heard of Minocycline Antibiotic helping with RA, (that’s not what they were taught in school) but he said he would let me try it since I was so excited about wanting to give it a try, he told me not to get my hopes up to high. We did a blood test before I left. I started the Minocycline Antibiotic as soon as I got home! A week or so later the blood test showed that my RA factor had gone up to 615.5. Because of my report my Dr wanted me to go to a Rheumatology. I had an appointment in October with the Rheumatology, he wanted to test my blood and it showed that my RA factor had dropped a little to 588.8. Wow, That was encouraging that it had gone down in a short time!!
    I went back to see the Rheumatology a few times, not changing anything other than easing off the Prednisone that I was on. In May this year, I went to him again, I was doing good, I wanted to continue what I was doing, he wanted to do a blood tests, but he didn’t do the RA factor test…duh, I wanted to know how I was doing, he told me my RA factor numbers were always going to be high. Well, the blood tests didn’t tell me much other than my liver was okay!!
    Yes, I was feeling and doing Great!! I got back a lot of my strength in my fingers and my hands over the last few months. I was back to walking 2 miles nearly every day. Actually, by this time I was doing pretty much what I was doing before I was diagnosed with RA.
    In October this year it has been a year since I’ve had my last blood test to have the RA factor numbers tested, I wanted to know how I was doing! So I made an appointment, it was set up for the middle of Oct., I went to the Dr that had diagnosed me with RA last year. He was glad to see me, asked how I was doing, asked about my medications, I told him all I was taken was the Minocycline antibiotic. He asked about the steroid, the prednisone he had put me on, No sir, I’m not on it anymore, I had eased off of it about 6 months ago. What about any of the RA medication, are you on any of them he asked. None, I never taken any of them I told him. That when he looked up at me and you could see how Surprise he was! 😮 He said he was glad that I was doing So Well!! This is when I told him I was wanting to do a blood test to see how the RA factors looked. So, he ordered the blood test and renewed my prescription for the Minocycline for 6 months and told me to continue doing what I’m doing. A week later I found out my RA factor numbers has dropped to 40.9 !!!!!!!! Still a little high, but hey, I’m doing ABSOLUTERY GREAT!!! I’m Happy, Happy, Happy!!! Thank you God!!!

At this time I want to say…A Great Big Thank You!! This goes out to all your guys here on “The Road Back Foundation”….you all have been a big help in one way or another…God Bless you for your Kind Words and the Work You are Doing Here!!
    Jo Ann

Diagnosed with RA Jan 2012
    Oct 2015- RF has dropped to 19!!! Isn't that Great! ?! I'm feeling wonderful! I'm still taking Mino 2 x daily...if I don't forget!
    Oct 2014 RF has dropped to 23.1!! Taking Mino 100mg 2 x daily. No Pains & doing great!!
    Oct 2013-RF has dropped to 40.9!!! Feeling Wonderful!!
    7-17-2013 I'm going Great!! Still taking mino 100mg twice daily. No pains or Complaints!
    5-9-2013 RA Dr said I was doing good, I could stop taking prednisone since I dropped to 1/2 mg...so will

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Jo Ann – that is such great news! An RF that has dropped from around 450 to 41 (a 90% drop) is absolutely amazing. Better still, the news about what you are now able to do and that you have been able to come off the pred. You must be so happy and I’m happy for you. Thanks for coming back to share your good news.
    p.s. any time you feel like writing up your story (always great for newbies to read) send it to testimonial@roadback.org

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

sandrabonfield
    Participant

Hello
    I just wanted to say how happy I am for your great results, and that you have been able to get your life back. Also thank you so much for taking the time to write this post as it makes me feel hopeful excited and encouraged for my own journey as I have only just started on this protocol.
    genuinely grateful
    Sandra

lorene
    Participant

JoANN,
    I am so happy for you! I am in Texas also and need a doctor who will prescribe Minocycline for me. Please tell me the name of the doctor who is treating you! Sincere thanks!

lorena9
    Participant

Hi Lorene:

Such good news!! I am happy for you.
    Lorena

sunny22
    Participant

Congratulations Joann that is excellent news! Your story is great ecouragement for all of us still on the road. And you did it without any IV Clindy treatments? Really excited for you!
    Enjoy life and thanks for sharing!! Sunny

Karel
    Participant

I see Joann hasn’t responded yet to your request for contact details on the docter in Texas, she is visting. I might be wrong but Dr. S may be rheumatologist in Houston, which I am also visiting. Not sure what the protocol is, but I recommend you contact the forum administrators for docters in your area in TX.

Anonymous
    Participant

Yay!! That’s such great news Joann. Thank you for sharing your story, it’s encouraging (as has been said) for those of us who have started on the AP protocol more recently. Keep us posted!!

JoAnnC68
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you all for the kinds words. I’m still doing good and Thank the Good Lord everyday for leading me
    to the Roadback!
    I’m Sorry, I’m just now getting back to answering some of the questions.
    Lynnie, I’m hoping to do another blood test in the near future and get a much better blood report!! I will write up my story…as that is what sold me to go this route!!
    Lorene, I had sent you a pm with the info on the two Dr. that I had gone to here in Texas. They both know that this AP works!!
    Where ever you go…just tell the Dr you want to give this AP a try!!!! (In most cases, it will take more than 3 months to see a big different, I think I was into my 4th month before I realized that my hand or wrist didn’t hurt every day….it a slow process but well worth the time…Believe Me, this AP WORKS!!!)
    Sunny22, No, I didn’t take any of the IV Clindy treatments. I just set my iphone alarm to 10 am and 3 pm daily to take my mino and I still do that now!! 😆 I have a bad memory when it comes to doing something like this every day…did I take the pill…or was it yesterday?? Putting the mino in one of those weekly pills box helps!!!

Please Hang in there, going this route has been wonderful for me….I’m sure it will work for you too!!
    God Bless You!!
    Jo Ann

Diagnosed with RA Jan 2012
    Oct 2015- RF has dropped to 19!!! Isn't that Great! ?! I'm feeling wonderful! I'm still taking Mino 2 x daily...if I don't forget!
    Oct 2014 RF has dropped to 23.1!! Taking Mino 100mg 2 x daily. No Pains & doing great!!
    Oct 2013-RF has dropped to 40.9!!! Feeling Wonderful!!
    7-17-2013 I'm going Great!! Still taking mino 100mg twice daily. No pains or Complaints!
    5-9-2013 RA Dr said I was doing good, I could stop taking prednisone since I dropped to 1/2 mg...so will

Anonymous
    Participant

Wow – such great news! So happy for you!!!! You give me hope!! Thank you so much!!! xoxcoxoxo

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

Great news!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.