Home Forums General Discussion Getting better and muscle back

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Luck20
    Participant

I just wanted to update that in 1 year since getting diagnosed, 2 years since original symptoms and 9 months since the start of AP, I’m getting better! I’ve seen various improvements, but now I’m finally starting to get some energy back! I can see my legs building muscles and can walk farther w/o feeling like my legs are going to buckle out from under me. I still have quite a ways to go but there are actually brief moments I forget there is anything wrong with me. I’m so grateful. 9 months ago, there was never a moment I forgot for even a minute.

Anyone else starting out in AP, hang in there. It will get better!

Originally +Ana May 2018 (now negative Jan 2019), scleroderma or uctd, Morphea (now mostly gone!), Myositis ( better now) Probable Lyme w/coinfections, had Bartonella marks that disappeared,
    Mild reflux, mostly gone,mild ild, skin hardening (continued softening and some parts normal again) Impaired liver function, now normal after 1 year and CK, LDH all normal again, 14 mo after starting ap.

Minocin m-f 2x, antibiotic rotation, ldn 4.5, cellcept 3000, probiotics, Monolaurens, Olive leaf extract, fish

Parisa
    Participant

Wonderful to hear your progress 🙂

Parisa

Mountains
    Participant

How wonderful to hear! Thank you for posting. It is very encouraging to hear everyone’s progress.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.