Home Forums General Discussion found a super gel for pain

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dotsdaughter2
    Participant

I bought a product called cobroxin, this stuff really works relives inflam and pain like nothing else, gives me a chance to breath
    while waiting for pa to work.Got cobroxin at walgreens. There are studies linking cobra venom and curing ra. There is always a light just have to look for it and turn it on. have a great weekend

pattyrod
    Participant

Wow! That’s very interesting!

I’ve been using homeopathic Arnica gel on my joints and getting surprising relief. I also use the Arnica pellets sublingual and getting results.

I might have to give cobroxin a try.

Thanks for the info!
    Patty

Maz
    Keymaster

Dotsdaughter, that’s pretty interesting and glad you found something that works for your pain. 🙂

This sounds pretty interesting and I looked it up. Seems like it would be pretty harmless unless one has a cobra venom allergy….but I guess one wouldn’t know that unless bitten by a cobra in the past. 😆 Always find it amazing, al hough I don’t know why, as many meds come from compounds found in nature (e.g. statins are made from red yeast rice extract). Perhaps more surprising because when something straight from nature that is traditionally considered so poisonous could have such healing effects….sort of like bee venom.

Thought this Discovery News article was interesting on the topic from a year ago:

http://news.discovery.com/animals/cobra-venom-arthritis-pain-relief.html

Have to wonder what anti-microbial benefits cobra venom may contain….afterall, if it is poisonous to humans, then why not to microbes, too? The gel must be absorbed very well to have such effects and perhaps this is a unique property of the venom, naturally transdermal, as its injected into the skin by the bite of the snake. Hmmm….interesting – a snake oil that isn’t a “snake oil?”

Thanks for sharing. 🙂

Trudi
    Participant

@Maz wrote:

Have to wonder what anti-microbial benefits cobra venom may contain….afterall, if it is poisonous to humans, then why not to microbes, too?

Hi Maz–
    I think you’re onto something there.

Dotsdaughter–
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Krys
    Participant

Great find and easy to buy!
    I was using an ointment based on the venom of Siberian viper, but it is not easy to find and they changed the formula: diluted the venom content to almost non-existent and it is not working like it did. One application used to be enough, now it takes several. Cobra sounds potent. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.