Home Forums General Discussion For anyone on BP meds –

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    cavalier
    Participant

http://www.peoplespharmacy.com/2013/08/12/diovan-valsartan-sparks-a-new-scandal/ please read this til the very end of this article as it says pertinent info at the end too.

I realize it’s a bit off topic but one of the BP meds listed is Cozaar and the Marshall Protocol uses Cozaar or it’s generic name. But also other arbs are listed. I know Ritchie uses or did a BP med. and I’ve used a good # of these trying to control mine unsuccessfully I might add. My BP and heart rate issues they would only work for a time at most then stop working. They kept rotating me. I said for years it was because I had something else causing this problem and they were missing the root of what it was for me. it was a jawbone infection and it fixed the problem once it was addressed. So again I had an innate sense that was correct. Of course check with your doctor as to what to do with this information, before making any changes.

Best Jill

mary77
    Participant

FYI: The Marshall Protocol uses Benicar, another ARB…also known as olmesartan. Seems to me that the FDA needs to do more research on the possible link of ARBs to cancer.

Every medication carries a risk of “side effects”. It is so difficult to assess the risk vs benefit!

cavalier
    Participant

Yes sorry that’s it too many drug names in my head.

Jill

richie
    Participant

Hi Jill -I still use Cozaar and adalat–Cozaar is known to be kidney friendly –I dont have problems with it at all and its now about 3 years I am taking this one –BP is well controlled –I guess by the time it affects me I will be a babbling idiot anyway LOL
    richie

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.