Home Forums General Discussion FIR Solar blankets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    cavalier
    Participant

Just FYI – I wanted to get a FIR Sauna but it meant here in the south that would have to be in the garage as well as the expense for a decent one. I used a FIR solar blanket at a spa & found this to be equal or better than their stand up FIR unit. I went home & investigated this on-line & found those cost around $450 alot less than the FIR saunas do & this way I can get in my bunky as i call it with a pillow under my head & set the temp & time & watch TV. some companies that sell FIR sauna’s online carry this – we got ours from a burb in Chicago – cant remember the name right now sorry am having a pretty tough day but did want to pass this on before i forgot again.

Just passing this on – it works great & serves the purpose without breaking the bank. Jill

Anonymous
    Participant

@cavalier wrote:

Just FYI – I wanted to get a FIR Sauna but it meant here in the south that would have to be in the garage as well as the expense for a decent one. I used a FIR solar blanket at a spa & found this to be equal or better than their stand up FIR unit. I went home & investigated this on-line & found those cost around $450 alot less than the FIR saunas do & this way I can get in my bunky as i call it with a pillow under my head & set the temp & time & watch TV. some companies that sell FIR sauna’s online carry this – we got ours from a burb in Chicago – cant remember the name right now sorry am having a pretty tough day but did want to pass this on before i forgot again.

Just passing this on – it works great & serves the purpose without breaking the bank. Jill

Thanks for sharing such useful information.. It is strange there is no reply to such vital post..

cavalier
    Participant

testing to see if this msg will go thru – have had difficulties sending messages – thanks for the appreciation about the FIR solar blankets I do love mine.

Jill

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.