Home Forums General Discussion FAQ section has alot of good info on using Forum functions

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Hi Everyone
    Just wanted to draw your attention to the fact that this new software has an FAQ section located above right near login. This has alot of hints and tips about how to use the system and possibilities to consider if something is not working for you. It can be very helpful for new people and for all of us who are trying to learn our way around the new set-up. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Patti D
    Participant

Hey Lynnie,
    How do I change my password? I lost mine and was reassigned a new one by RB and would like to get one that I can remember. Could you PM me to tell me how to deactivate current & get new.
    Thanks you in advance for your help.
    Patti

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

@Patti D wrote:

Hey Lynnie,
    How do I change my password? I lost mine and was reassigned a new one by RB and would like to get one that I can remember. Could you PM me to tell me how to deactivate current & get new.
    Thanks you in advance for your help.
    Patti

Hi Patti – am posting here because it may help others. Go to your User Control Panel above left. Click on Profile, then click on Edit Account Settings. You can change your own password on the screen that comes up. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Ruffian – can you explain a bit more what is happening? Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Lynnie it is still not sending going into preview, and saying the folder is full with 500 messages which is not true. What do i do about it.

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Rosemary – I’ll email you. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

eagleddm
    Participant

How do I add a pciture?

Deb

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.