Home Forums General Discussion dry mouth

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hi all – hope everyone is ok? i have been experiencing very dry mouth and nose, mainly at night , and waking every couple of hours because of it. i have been using saline nasal spray, alldry mouth products – toothpaste , mouthwash , gel ., but not helping. i was wondering if anyone has used a vaporiser/ humidifier- and if so did they help , and which one would be the best? also have done the towel over the head and the bowl inhaling. i hope its not sjornes ( not sure of spelling) , thank you …kind regards ..di.

kerry23
    Participant

Hi Diane,
    I have been going through that too for 6 months, I was diagnosed with Sjogrens but it did not sit well with me. It had to be more than that, like you said, I use the mouthwash and other products to avoid being awaken at night but nothing works. I still have it but it is 50% better after I figured out I had systemic yeast. After watching what I eat, very low carbs, no sugar, no white flour, it did get better. Supplements like olive leaf and apple cider vinegar were extremely helpful. But I did go off antibiotics for 2 months. I am still off until I kick the yeast. I am petrified to go back on ABX due to yeast. The BEAST got so out of control on an antifungal TWICE a day along with 2 ABX after 3 weeks, I just couldn’t hold food down, so I had no choice but to take a break. It was the worst “herx” going off everything, as the yeast did a sudden die off, I was sick for 6 weeks, couldn’t move off the couch. Slowly after that, I started feeling better, even my joints felt a lot better. I was even retested for lyme. Western blot came back POSITIVE, so now I have no idea what is in store for me. I don’t want to go back on ABX due to that yeast. It is one hell of a scary thingBUT if you get it earlier enough, I am sure it will be a piece of cake. Good luck.
    Kerry

hi kerry, thanks for your reply , i dont seem to have any symptoms of yeast infection anywhere ? and i am not on any abx at the moment. i have just gotten some nasal spray for allergic rhinitis to see if that makes a difference as my eyes are itchy etc as well , and that seems to be making a difference . where i live there are a lot of wattle trees nearby sothat may be the culprit, the optometrist also gave me some eye drops and said the pine trees at this time of the year are causing people a similar problem ? so maybe ? i have rung the doctors surgery a couple of times to see if he wants to see me about the .. whole blood positive for borrelia test i had done , and the receptionist said he reviews the results and will request you see him if he thinks you need to ? now he is in america , so i dont know what i am to do about the positive borrelia test. so not on any abx at present. good luck with your treatment, and thanks again for your reply, hope you find out whats causing your dry mouth problem too….. kind regards.. di..

Kerry
    I had been trying to get to mention fungus causing this dry mouth, but have had problems with the site and unable to get in for a long time.
    That was what was causing mine. I actually got to coma stage before I twigged it was fungus that was the problem. Fungus builds up over the years, of taking abx. must have been a slow learner myself but now I realise that unless i have adequate cover for this problem I cannot survive my lyme treatment. Just lately have purchased the GSE in powdered form from Purebulk and it has made a huge difference. Inflammed my stomoch with Doxy, however there is one not as bad Doxyhexol. Powdered GSE is much easier on the gut, does not cause the inflammation like the liquid can do on high doses, even though I followed the directions. Also used the wild oil of oregano. The GSE though has the advantage of killing so many other bacteria to at least give you a chance getting the numbers down in that dept.. I am sure every one of us has a certain amount of fungus that needs to be addressed. Naturopaths are picking up on the yeast but not the fungus from drugs which is terribly dangerous. The cost of doing what you have to do to keep in touch is mind boggling and many just cannot do what they have to do to keep going. Gse I have found has a chelative effect also just like the abx so best to keep that in mind. My D levels dropped again on it so I knew Necessity is the mother of invention they say. If wanted to survive just had to find out what caused problems if you can. By the way also found an article about extra virgin Siberian pine nut oil clearing the inflammation for gastritis so sent for some to give it a shot as have been unable to clear the inflam from the doxy and GSE. All the info points to it being fab. might help someone. Just another problem you do not need.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.