Home Forums General Discussion Drier mouth

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Spiffy1

I had a consultation with a new dentist today. I really liked her. She said she thought my mouth was a little on the dry side. Of course, I was so nervous which always makes my mouth dry. I am not usually aware of a dry mouth but sometimes when I wake up in the morning it is a little drier. I looked up minocyclene and dry mouth is a fairly common side effect. She gave me a prescription mouth rinse of a calcium phosphate solution as well as an oral probiotic that melts in the mouth to be used at night. I just wanted to share in case there were others that were concerned about this. Mine is certainly not a bad case, but I told her if there was something I could do to prevent future problems and that was easy with no side effects, I certainly would give it a try. I will post and let you know how it goes.

Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes, etc.
    RA Factor 71 in Jan 2015 down to 25 as of September 2017
    DR4/DQ8 HLA...biotoxin illness
    IGG food allergy to wheat, egg, and dairy...probably all grains
    Vit. C&D, probiotics, milk thistle, turmeric, fish oil, methyl b 12, methyl folate, digestive enzymes, Candisol, Ubiquinol, berberine, chlorella, Moducare, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens, Paractin
    MTHFR compound heterozygous
    Igenex IGM positive Lyme, minoMWF

Pinkmoth
    Keymaster

Thank you for sharing.
    I also have a humidifier in the bedroom that runs at night, it helps me not feel so miserably parched in the mornings

Autoimmune: ANA positive speckled. Probable MCTD with SD overlap. Hashimoto's. Possible Erlos Danlos. Mold Illness.
    Infections: Bartonella, toxoplasmosis, mycoplasma, EBV
    Meds: minocycline (Zydus generic) 100mg 1x daily,
    Supps: digestive enzymes, Monolaurin, Betaine hydrochloric acid, iron, quercetin, biocidin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.