Home Forums General Discussion Doryx versus Minocin

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Participant

Just wondered if anyone has substituted Doryx for Minocin and at what dosage did you take?

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

welcome to the Discussion forum granny!
    Noticed that you posted this thread twice- and thinking you might have thought the first one didn’t go through. Newcomers have to have their posts moderated 3 times before they go straight through to the forum. It’s a spam preventive measure. It can take some time for a moderator to pick up a post and approve it, so ou may not see it straight away. Once you’ve posted 3 times, you will not notice any delay. Am sure people will chime in to answer your question. 😀 😀

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

richie
    Participant

Hi Doryx is a doxycycline while minocin is a minocycline –if you have done well on minocin and now its no longer available to you because of cost –If it was me I would find a minocycline generic produced by a reputable company —
    richie

DianeTexas
    Participant

Had to get my new dog on doxycycline and gave it no thought as it was cheap when I took it 9 years ago. WOW! The price has gone bonkers on the generic!! Thank goodness for the Canadian pharmacy. I was so shocked and did a little research. Found out it that the price increase was 6300% at the beginning of the year. And yes, 6300% is correct. The article only discussed the increase but didnt address why….

prioris
    Participant

the government could prevent those outrageous price increases if they wanted but they don’t want to. it’s an indirect subsidy to the pharmaceutical companies to keep all the other the toxic medicines flowing.

richie
    Participant

How can the government prevent price increases on generic drugs —we dont have price controls in this country –last I looked –its simple -just dont buy it –Doxy is a special case as the government has stockpiled it because of the threat of anthrax —
    richie

richie
    Participant

What exactly is a toxic medicine –perhaps you can explain !!!! Is it the chemotherapy that saves breast cancer patients or the many biologics that help people -or the new MS drugs that keep people out of wheelchairs –or hosts of others -they have side effects to be sure but toxic –I think not !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Richie

prioris
    Participant

chemo and radiation therapy is deadly. the so called success rate ranges from 3% to 6% – these people probably survived despite the therapy. i don’t know of any government agency that is not trying to destroy people’s health. antibiotics and a few other medicines are one of the few worth while. conventional medicine will claim there are no so called cures for so many things across the board when this is not true. many peoples health are being damaged on a large scale especially thru the toxic medicine and food supply. the medical boards in each state are the enforcers so most doctors can’t try to cure the patients without the medical boards coming after them. they are stuck with mostly toxic options.

many of the best doctors had their licenses stripped away. lyme doctors and ones dealing with chronic diseases were persecuted for decades. i knew one who had her license stripped away because she opposed vaccinations. for the people who have cancer and choose that path, they better do it with their eyes open. on the lower levels, there is enormous profit in conventional cancer therapy and a lot of sociopaths in the medical profession who go along. curing cancer with natural remedies cost a pittance by comparison and many don’t require a doctor. i know if i ever get cancer, crossing off chemo and radiation therapy as options will be the first thing i do.

richie
    Participant

Where did you get a success rate of 3–6 % –you should talk to folks who had breast cancer –melanomas etc —I wont waste my time again replying since you apparently are so jaded —or brainwashed !!!!
    richie

Forum Admin
    Keymaster

RBF would like to remind Forum Users of our Guidelines which can be found in an announcement post at the top of General Discussion:
    viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1

FORUM GUIDELINES:
    1. Please do not advertise or make use of the forum for any commercial purpose
    2. Please do not post the names of physicians. Initials are acceptable
    3. Please keep the support forum’s primary focus on questions about, experiences with or information related to antibiotic protocols (AP) for rheumatic diseases and/or supporting measures that may enhance the therapy
    4. Please do not post copyrighted materials.
    5. Please ensure that scientific claims and quoted information contain an appropriate reference to the source
    6. Please do not engage in flaming (personal attacks on any support forum user)

RBF retains the right to remove posts which violate the above guidelines and to block any user who consistently disregards them.

RBFV

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.