Home Forums General Discussion Doctor in San Francisco, Tri-Valley Area?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    lorene
    Participant

Does anyone know of a doctor in the San Francisco, Northern California area who treats RA with AP therapy? I am visiting in California this week and met a lady who needs one. I have the most wonderful doctor (Dr. K) in Texas but that is a little far for this lady to travel! Thanks!

m.
    Participant

There is a very experienced AP doctor in southern CA. Riverside. Not San Francisco, but a lot closer than TX!

If you have not gotten the info from someone else yet, let me know, and I’ll send it to you in a private message.

Maz
    Keymaster

@lorene wrote:

Does anyone know of a doctor in the San Francisco, Northern California area who treats RA with AP therapy? I am visiting in California this week and met a lady who needs one. I have the most wonderful doctor (Dr. K) in Texas but that is a little far for this lady to travel! Thanks!

Hi Lorene,

In addition to the doc m. is kindly sending to you in Riverside, CA, I will send you a PM with the AP doc list for the Northern Bay Area/San Francisco for your friend in case travel isn’t an option for her. Just click up top where it will say (1 new message) beside your User Control Panel. If your friend needs further listings, please tell her to write to :apdoctorlists@roadback.org as per the following link:

https://www.roadback.org/contact/

She may also want to read the book and educational materials on the main RBF website to become familiar with the rationale (and careful titration of dosing) for the treatment for RA. 😉

BellaB
    Participant

I called the dr. listed on the Road Back AP list for San Francisco (Dr. T.C.) and he no longer does AP IV there. I called around the bay area a lot in search of someone and the closest person the AP list mentions was Dr. P. in Sacramento CA but he only does oral antibiotics as well as Dr. F. in Riverside CA but no IV’s. A.S. MD in San Diego CA and Whitaker Med in Newport Beach CA both on the AP list do APIV. Also in Midway Utah the Diamond Springs Wellness Center does APIV. Please post if you find someone in the bay area that is practicing the APIV as I didn’t have much success locating anyone… thanks!

RBFV EDIT to remove AP Physicians’ full names as per forum guidelines to protect physician privacy. Thank you for your understanding.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1

Feedback on AP Provider Lists that is sent to apdoctorlists@roadback.org is greatly appreciated! These lists are peer-maintained by volunteers and only as current as the info we received back from those considering or seeing these docs. Thank you for your help.

BellaB

DianeTexas
    Participant

Dr. F in Rverside does IVs. He currently has me on IVs. I have been doing them once a month for the past 6 months.

hawk6868
    Participant

Lorene
    My wife has been treated by Dr S in Iowa since 2004. We are down here in Killeen Tx caring for her parents. My wife is past due for her Clindamycin infusions, but we can’t find doctor that will forward Dr S prescription to one of the local hospitals here. Would you mind giving me Dr K’s name, location, phone number?
    Thank you! My email hawk6868@aol.com

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi Hawk,

Have sent you a private message with the full AP doc list, including Dr. K., for Texas. You should get an emailed notification of your private message or you can also hover your cursor over your “Hello, Hawk6868” located in one corner of this page and just select Messages from the pop up menu to read your message from me. Good luck!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.