Home Forums General Discussion Colloidal silver for scleroderma??

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    cavalier
    Participant

So true each person can be so unique depends on the bugs coinfections if any so many variables.

Good news is I am IMPRESSED AS ALL GET out so far with Ozone IV’s while I would not say I am cured in just one IV – my headache is gone I cant remember the last time I have not had a headache & my stomach is 50% improved but also my breathing is much easier & I can breathe better like someone flipped a switch there for my lungs – that’s impressive as I didn’t expect this much so fast – especially when no one else or anything else has helped my lungs to get this much gain in just one IV – I will try to stick with this but I don’t feel my Lyme or SD is gone yet – but I am improved with some certain things I can feel.
    Doc said when I asked him which did better H2O2 IV’s or Ozone IV’s his response was Ozone is more antimicrobial gets everything – which is a good thing in my case. He trained by the doc who does these out in Carson City NV the same one Dr C. in Ms. went to see who he felt is good. The doc doing these has been doing them for over 10 yr’s 20 yr’s of Chelation IV’s.

Jill SD, Lyme CPn Candida & Poss. Bart.

PhilC
    Participant

Hi Bonnie,
    @BonnieG wrote:

I’m taking MINOCIN (100mg) twice a day M,W,F and clindamycin (300mg) 4 times a day on Thursday. I also take one Aleve a day and probiotics.

Talk to your doctor about increasing your dose of Minocin to 100 mg twice a day, every day. By the way, I hope that Minocin isn’t costing you a fortune.

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

BonnieG
    Participant

Sorry it took so long to respond to my own post. Thank you all for this information. I did talk to my doctor about ramping up the Minocin, but he advised against it as I have developed tinnitus from the Minocin. I am taking a supplement from ARCHES called Tinnitus which has seemed to help, but we are worried it could get a lot worse if I ramp up the dose. However, part of me is willing to take the ‘risk’ if it can move me along faster.

And yes….MINOCIN is costing me a small fortune:(

PhilC
    Participant

Hi Bonnie,
    @BonnieG wrote:

Sorry it took so long to respond to my own post. Thank you all for this information. I did talk to my doctor about ramping up the Minocin, but he advised against it as I have developed tinnitus from the Minocin. I am taking a supplement from ARCHES called Tinnitus which has seemed to help, but we are worried it could get a lot worse if I ramp up the dose.

You may find that changing your dose from 200 mg MWF to 100 mg every day results in a reduction in the severity of your tinnitus.

EDIT: Here’s another idea to consider: Continue taking 200 mg of minocycline on MWF, but add doxycycline by taking it on your non-mino days.

@BonnieG wrote:

And yes….MINOCIN is costing me a small fortune 🙁

Consider trying Aknemin. It is another brand of pelleted minocycline. It’s not sold in the U.S., but you can order it from Canada.

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.