Home Forums General Discussion clindy iv’s how many?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    cbnelson
    Participant

I have done clindy iv’s every 6 months for 2.5 years, for RA. I feel really well until the 5 month. Has anyone had this experience? Is this just part of the treatmemt?

kater
    Participant

HI
    I have SD and Lyme, not RA but I did a full year of Clindy IV’s. 4 days a week for about four months, and then a 5 day series once a month for the remainder of the year. If you feel well until 5 months perhaps you should inquire with your doc about having a series every 4 months–3 times a year instead of twice. That is what I would do myself–they clearly must be helping you .
    cheers
    kate 😀

Systemic Scleroderma since 2010. Lyme and Myco P. AP and many other antibiotics and treatments since Nov. 2011. Presently mostly in remission other than fatigue.
    Teva Minocycline 100mg a day. Dessicated tyroid, LDN 4.5, LDI, hawthorne, curcurmin, berberine,, caprylex, reishi mushroom, liver protect, zinc,, fish oils, magnesium, vit K2, d3, bcomp, E, C

cbnelson
    Participant

Kater, Thank you so much for your reply.
    The iv’s I have every 6 months start with 300mg the 1st day then 600mg, 900mg, 1200mg, then 10 treatments of 1200mgs, which i do twice a week. This is the protocal my dr. uses an it has put patient into remission, it has not do that for me. But, yes It helps so much. Our dr. is 1-1/2 hrs away, i don’t go every day.
    Do I understand you to say you do a series 5 days in a row? How much clindy do you use? Thank you so much, I did not consider anything else. Plus I am paying for this myself. I do have a Mycroplasma infection, I live in FL and flew to Iowa to see Dr. Sinnott. Since I sasw Dr. S. my dr agreed to continue the iv,s. Thank you, Happy Healthy New Year, Carol

kater
    Participant

Hi carol
    yes I have SD, mycoplasma, Lyme–now in remission. I did 1200mg a day, yes 5 days in a row once a month for 8 months. That followed four straight months of 4 days a week. I got trained and administered the IV’s myself–just had the line inserted on the first day and left it in 5 days. I know Maz has done her own IV therapy too. It is something you could inquire about. Yes there are many different ways to do the series so you might inquire about the possibility of changing it up if it helps you, just not enough. I know it is expensive. I paid mine too, but much cheaper if you can do your own. I live in Canada but Maz said hers were reasonable cost in the US when she did her own.
    good luck to you
    kate

Systemic Scleroderma since 2010. Lyme and Myco P. AP and many other antibiotics and treatments since Nov. 2011. Presently mostly in remission other than fatigue.
    Teva Minocycline 100mg a day. Dessicated tyroid, LDN 4.5, LDI, hawthorne, curcurmin, berberine,, caprylex, reishi mushroom, liver protect, zinc,, fish oils, magnesium, vit K2, d3, bcomp, E, C

cbnelson
    Participant

Thank you again, Kate. I am so grateful for this website, and your personal experience.
    I found it when our daughter was diagnosed with RA 11 years ago. How much help it was, I knew we had to do something different than a traditional approach.
    My mom had RA and did everything the rheumatologist suggested. I saw as a child, what those meds can do to the immune system. So, that started our journey.
    I also have done nutritional iv’s,& glutathione infusions. I am now seeing a holistic dentist for metal removal, and 2 zirconium implants Add the Paleo diet, an I have done much to improve my health.
    I search the website to see what others are doing. This a journey for us all. What an encouragement! Thank you, God Bless you, Carol

kater
    Participant

Dear Carol
    sorry I missed this until now. Thank you for your kind words. Yes I love this life-saving site too! I do so appreciate your gratitude and it does encourage me to stay here for the foreseeable forever to pay it forward
    be well
    kate

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.