Home Forums General Discussion Charitable Donations on Amazon.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Maz
    Keymaster

Have just been alerted by a RBF director that she has set up the foundation on-line to receive donations via Amazon.com

So basically, when anyone buys anything via Amazon.com and they want to make a donation to a charity (a small percentage of the purchase) they can choose Road Back Foundation.

She discovered this function on Amazon, because someone chose to donate to Road Back Foundation. Unfortunately, the foundation can’t see who donates and so impossible to send a “thank you” as the donation is entered directly into the foundation banking account.

If you like shopping on Amazon, then remembering the foundation as you do is a great way to “pay it forward!” 🙂

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

I’ve never seen an option on amazon to make a donation.

Maz
    Keymaster
    JohnnyMax
    Participant

You can create a gateway from this site to Amazon and anything that is bought by a person coming from this site a certain percentage will be deposited into the Non Profits account, at least that is what I have seen on another site that does this.

As far as eBay, they have Giving Works, you need to register your non profit with them and people can make donations to your cause, this is a link that explains more. I set up 2 animal non profits onto eBay for them, they did not get rich, but it helps.l No reason not to do this, it is found money!

http://givingworks.ebay.com/about/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.