Home Forums General Discussion Can you regain muscle

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Parisa
    Participant

Jim,

Sorry, I didn't see your post.  No, my husband is no longer taking LDN.  The pharmacy that was compounding it wasn't able to distribute it for some reason and we didn't pursue getting it anywhere else.  I believe it was beneficial in the beginning for my husband but we didn't notice a change when he stopped so I don't think he needed it anymore.  He's doing very well right now.  He ran at a good pace for 25 minutes today, which is up from his usual 20 minutes

Parisa
    Participant

Lizz,

I think I originally bought the gluten free flour from Henry's.  Actually, I bought it and then it sat in my cupboard for about 8 months.  I finally tried it, loved it and then couldn't find it anymore at Henry's.  I now get it straight from the source from http://www.montina.com.  I've also found it on Amazon's.  Actually, it's amazing the amount of gluten free products you can order on Amazon's which is great for people who don't have good access to health food stores.

Kim
    Participant

I'm also becoming a big fan of almond flour.  It's great for adding protein with fewer carbs to baked goods.  This is a good GF site with a lot of almond flour recipes.  Almond flour is expensive so it pays to buy it in bulk from the manufacturer.

http://www.elanaspantry.com/

Parisa, I haven't been able to find the Montina flour locally, but I plan to order some.  I checked out the website and it sure sounds nutritious. 

So happy to hear your husband is running again, my he's come a long way. 🙂

Take care…..kim

Sir Rifes alot
    Participant

hi my guess it would be your immune system eating you up .I have the same problem with the weight I look like i just got out of a concentration camp .I am severe rheumatoid arthritis/severe anorexic. I eat and can not gain weight i am holding at 140 but it isnt easy.With the everyday aches and pain I gave up worrying about the weight.I was 195 beginning of jan last year long story how i got to 140. but i firmly believe its the disease eating us up.

chris

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘ Can you regain muscle’ is closed to new replies.