Home Forums General Discussion broken cell chlorella

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    2011Rio
    Participant

Has anyone taken broken cell (cracked wall) chlorella for detoxing, if so, how did it work for you? I know it could be different for each person. Also, if you know anything about it you would like to share, please feel free to do so. I did some research on the internet.

Blessings,
    Tricia

Diagnosed w/RA 2011
    Diagnosed w/Lyme, Ehrlichia, babesia, bartonella, ebv Feb 2016
    metronidazole 500mg 1tab,3x a day M-F:
    doxicycline 100mg 1tab 2x a day; Alliultra 360mg 2x a day;
    Larrea; burbur; GSF 400mg 1tab 2x a day ; multi vit; b12 lozenge;
    vit c 2000mg daily; Actemra 10/2015-present (may come off since
    lyme diagnoses) Plaquenil 200mg 2x a day; Prednisone 4.5mg
    (weaning off); Baclofen 10mg bedtime; Bentyl 10mg as needed;
    fexodinadine 180mg daily; armour thyroid 45mg daily; omeprazole 40mg d

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Yes I have taken it and still take it once or twice a week. I don’t take it in the amounts that I think may cause herxing but use it as a general addition to detox. Seems to have quite a good reputation. I know Mercola is very keen on it as a detox agent.What have you learned?

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

A Friend
    Participant

@lynnie_sydney wrote:

Yes I have taken it and still take it once or twice a week. I don’t take it in the amounts that I think may cause herxing but use it as a general addition to detox. Seems to have quite a good reputation. I know Mercola is very keen on it as a detox agent.What have you learned?

Lynnie… funny, funny… my mind was on the same track as yours…
    I had just read the post above with questions on broken cell chlorella, and went to The Detox Box to check on theirs again — which I’d read about a night ago. They are into serious-disease detoxification, and the bottles are pretty large (and excellent products, I’m sure). So, I then thought of Dr. Mercola — who often gets a bad “rap” but in my book is one of the really good guys with good products! Just came back to post the link found there (and saw your post mentioning Mercola). I’ve long thought that chlorella does many good and diverse things for helping the chronically ill body detox on an ongoing basis so things don’t build up so much. I need to add it to my own regimen for its “clean up” capabilities.

This is the link copied from Dr. Mercola’s site:
    http://products.mercola.com/faq/chlorella.htm

AF

A Friend
    Participant

@2011Rio wrote:

Has anyone taken broken cell (cracked wall) chlorella for detoxing, if so, how did it work for you? I know it could be different for each person. Also, if you know anything about it you would like to share, please feel free to do so. I did some research on the internet.

Blessings,
    Tricia

Hi Tricia,
    There’s a nice list of questions and answers from Dr. Mercola’s site in a link copied/pasted above, with a note to Lynnie. I revisited a site a day or so ago (The Detoxx Box), and had begun thinking I needed to add some of their recommended detox products, especially chlorella. I’ve been aware of the site for a numbers of years, and they are doing good work. I feel that the lady PhD scientist involved in researching and addressing treatments related to that site has had a hand in guiding the development of the products used and shown on the site.
    AF

2011Rio
    Participant

Lynnie and AF, Thank you for your input. I will definitely check out the site. I need to reread the information that I came across before I let you know what I learned about it. I do remember though that it is very good at binding with metals like mercury and those other heavy metals we don’t want in our bodies and eliminating them. Which I have had one naturopathic dr. tell me that detoxing from heavy metals has helped an RA patient of his with her RA significantly. Ok, off to read on those sites you gave me. 🙂
    Be blessed,
    Tricia

Diagnosed w/RA 2011
    Diagnosed w/Lyme, Ehrlichia, babesia, bartonella, ebv Feb 2016
    metronidazole 500mg 1tab,3x a day M-F:
    doxicycline 100mg 1tab 2x a day; Alliultra 360mg 2x a day;
    Larrea; burbur; GSF 400mg 1tab 2x a day ; multi vit; b12 lozenge;
    vit c 2000mg daily; Actemra 10/2015-present (may come off since
    lyme diagnoses) Plaquenil 200mg 2x a day; Prednisone 4.5mg
    (weaning off); Baclofen 10mg bedtime; Bentyl 10mg as needed;
    fexodinadine 180mg daily; armour thyroid 45mg daily; omeprazole 40mg d

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.