Home Forums General Discussion BrendanG – Been A While

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    BrendanG
    Participant

Hi All

It has been a very long time since I posted and great to See Wayne from Western Australia on the improve and Randy storming through as always.

For me – I believe I have brought the SD to a standstill via mino and all tests indicate only skin involvement to. Skin remains tight in places and streching/reaching is hard work at times (takes a while to get socks on!).

Life has been busy with kids sport and work and Iare making the best of this trust me.

I have fallen back into a few bad habits (too many beers!!),however I have booked my self into a triathlon for Februay 2011 so this will get me back track.

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

How lovely to hear from you Brendan and with such great news ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ . Thank you so much for posting this – it will give such encouragement to the newer SD folk here. And wow a triathlon ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ . You must let us know how you go – and post pics too! Stay well! Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Kim
    Participant

@BrendanG wrote:

Hi All

I have fallen back into a few bad habits (too many beers!!),however I have booked my self into a triathlon for Februay 2011 so this will get me back track.

Seriously, a triathlon!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ Makes me feel like such a slacker. ๐Ÿ™„

Whatever you’re doing Brendan keep doing it. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Such great news.

Take care…..kim

mschmidt
    Participant

Great to hear you’re doing well, Brendan!! Good for you ๐Ÿ˜€ I hope you continue to see improvements as time goes on. Good luck with the training for your triathlon, and keep us posted on how you’re doing!

Maria

aynurrzepa
    Participant

Wow, triathlon! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ I admire you – I cannot even find time for 30 min exercise 3 times a week ๐Ÿ˜ณ with kids, work, healthy eating, cooking, grocery shoping and trying to take a breath in between… Well done you! Let us know it it goes!

Randy
    Participant

Awesome Brendan!!

How many miles/day are you running now?

I can bike and swim, but my running has to wait another month for my new “resurfaced” hip. The running will then be a major challenge for my knees and feet, but I’ll be back running very very very soon.

SD is not going to win this one folks!

Go Brendan! Go SD triathletes!

Diffuse SD since Apr '07
    AP since Feb '08
    100mg Mino twice daily
    Stopped Clindamycin IVs Aug 2019
    "No one should profit over someone else's illness"

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.