Home Forums General Discussion Biopsy report

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    cavalier
    Participant

My biopsy report came back from my recent oral cavitation surgery. Besides the sites being full of infection, the largest one on my lower left was the size of a pecan and he found a old dental medication gauze pack still inside that site from where my tooth extraction was left inside the jaw to rot. He pulled out the shreds of gauze laded with black infected goo gross but … Ironically that is exactly where I had told 8 different dentists including the one who put it there that something foreign was still in there and it felt like a irritant. So when I came too that was the first feeling I had was whatever it was was gone. As I came too my dentist came in and told me this is what he found so it all made sense.

I’ve got a lot of healing still to do, but thought I’d share also the findings of what toxins pathogens those focal infections that can affect us systemically can harbor. Due to no blood supply as the infection kills the bone around it ABX herbals CS infrared Lasers etc really can’t effectively reach this all they can do is try to protect the rest of the body, if they can.

I’m not writing out all of what meds are effective this report was 5 pages long with graphs etc. from the Lab that complies this findings based on tissue samples. Many folks don’t know they have these cavitations and they can also occur from Root Canals. Mine just got so big that they did cause pain but most have no pain and therefore miss the whole dynamic issue hidden under their gums and don’t realize the very real oral – organ connection. I had by the way no evidence by scraping just under the gum line along many of my teeth under microscope of any bad bacteria at all super unusual they said but I was paranoid about trying to keep my mouth as clean as possible hoping it may help me in some small manner.

Dentists words was my immune system was stressed Dramatically.
    I had 7 toxic issues all at Serious risk but one.
    9 or more is Serious Risk, the Chart cuts off at 10.
    7.5-9 is Moderate Risk
    Below 7.5 is Less Risk

This is what was affecting me systemically- from these chronic focal infections as they do send out colonies etc

Candida Albicans 9.5 I’ve treated for this with Diflucan a few times sometimes for as long as 60 days. I eat to avoid more Candida have for 4 yrs. I react strongly to mold, dampness, rainy weather made for more pressure inside these Cavitations. I always said sunny and dry if wet only salt water. This dry weather is hard to come by in TN Winters all we’ve had is rain and damp! Can affect heart, kidneys, lungs, eyes, or other organs even the brain. Can form biofilms on medical implants. ( I have a implant in my spine to protect)

Capnocytophaga Sputgena 9.6 gram Negative Bacteria opportunistic pathogen that invade due to trauma disease or ulceration of healthy tissue. Causes localized infections in healthy people in immune compromised can cause sepsis. Clindamycin is one listed I’ve taken a good amount of Clindy but it goes to show how ABX can’t reach these no blood supply areas til they are cleaned out and then do treatment. I just finished 7 days of Clindamycin at 1800 mgs a day, after my surgery, this isn’t given routinely.

HPV16 10.40 this is the serious cancer risk virus. In 91 after a few attempts at conservative treatment these early cancer cells persisted so I had a hysterectomy except the right ovary I kept. I hoped this location was all I had ever heard of this Virus harboring at. I’ve had these Cavitations since 74, this showed me that while they removed the affected body part this was still a issue. What I didn’t know til I got this Biopsy report was that this can also cause throat,esphogaus, neck, mouth, head vaginsl, anal and colon cancer. I had symptoms with my throat and no doc mentioned this and hubby has had HPV skin issues his Uro, but we weren’t told, even with my history.

Entamoeba Species 9.70 this is a soft tissue burrowing parasite I had never heard of. It can be hard to eradicate. Of course these dental focal infections are acidic so not surprised to learn of a parasite but … Most commonly found in the silver and in the digestive tract. Vague GI distress or in bad cases blockages, I had a small bowel obstruction 2 yrs ago. I was told by my LLMD feeling my Liver it was swollen a lot of things can cause this been trying to protect my Liver Castor soil packs etc but didn’t know about this form of parasite. This is contagious. I’ve taken Flagyl before which is one form of med so … Can be spread by sex, great.

H. Pylori 6.66 a bit of a surprise as I’ve taken Myrrh specifically for this. Can lead to ulcers and stomach cancer.

Adenovirus 8.50. Unusually stable to chemical or physical agents. They are picked up by respiratory or fecal. I used to occasionally raise puppies and this is often in pups it affects respiratory in Healthy people to multi organ life threatening in people with weak immune. Can cause bladder cystitis well I had that back in 95 when they did a exploratory surgery to look at my bladder. However in 95 I had never raised pups so this is found in anything with a vertebrae. Some strains can cause Gastroentritis. There’s not much known in conventional med for this. There are over 57 strains. People with colds sneezing typically spread this if they have this. ( I have respiratory issues have had increasingly since my wisdom teeth were removed in 74)

Treponema Socranskii 6.90 gram Negative anaerobic motile highly proteolytic bacterium. It is a Spirochete and is good at evading treatment so the ABX needs to be aggressively! I’ve had a lot of ABX in various types, but I haven’t done well with long term doses of ABX, plus high dose Vit C IVs, H202 IVs, Ozone IVs and HBOT that I did consistently for 2-3 months.

I’m seeing my LLMD for this and a ND as to moving forward as to how best to try to deal with this now.
    The specifics of what’s in these Cavitations or inside RC’s teeth will be unique to every individual but until youve gotten those addressed by a biological experienced dentist to know first if they’re there, then get them cleaned out by a biological dentist. and get your biopsy results, you won’t have the science to know what your dealing with.
    My hopes in sharing this is for others to keep this in mind as a important step to your health.

Best, Jill UPDATE my dentist feels these issues were cleared out by my surgery! I certainly hope so! I don’t need anything else coming back to bite me.

Trudi
    Participant

Hi Jill–

All I can say is, WOW!! Am I understanding correctly that the gauze was in your jaw since 1974?

I certainly hope that all of your detective work will now result in renewed health.

Thanks for sharing your results with us. Boggles the mind what factors need to be considered when dealing with compromised health.

Take care,
    Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

richie
    Participant

I just read about this briefly –seems to me a lousy dentist cased all these problems —
    richie

cavalier
    Participant

Unfortunately that’s correct but it’s not as rare as one would think per my dentist who says he pulls out gauze left behind quite often. And the one dentist who did this worked on only one tooth. The deal is I can see why my immune system was so ramped up and why ABX just couldn’t deal with this other than to try to protect other areas but not this central infection with dead bone and no blood supply. The other 5 Cavitations were caused by a Oral surgeon who I paid a good deal of money too in 74 for removal of impacted wisdom teeth but upon tracking this down I found out most Oral Surgeons don’t clean out the periodontal ligament as they feel it takes too much time same for teeth extractions so the area having the ligament in place still thinks thers still a tooth there and so the bone doesn’t fill in as the ligament dwindles it gets infected and thus you’ve got the birth of a cavitation! plus if you’ve got amalgam fillings in your mouth mercury off gassing interferes with bone growth too so you’ve got the perfect marriage for failure. Most folks dont know they have this until they get large enuf to cause pain or pressure like mine did. but they are often sick for decades with this and that and docs dunno why from this affecting their body thru the oral- organ body connection that most are dubious of as it sees to be so simple yet in my case I can say I’m a firm believer! Not all autoimmune conditions obviously are caused by this but u can see in my case foreign rotting material infected was a perfect storm. But had I not had this material as the other 5 cavitation sites were also infected by the process I described above just didn’t hold foreign irritants in them so I had quite a load to my immune system which was working OT but I don’t believe in using meds to lower a immune system it was trying to protect me and had I lowered it I may have gone sepsis or Pn. It’s why I say investigate as as many as 85-90% of all wisdom teeth extracted sites are Cavitated in studies and they only used patients who were asymptomatic unlike me. Most as I say are ticking time bombs and this is a def cancer risk too over time and they have no idea! See a qualified Biological dentist and rule it in or out in being proactive especially if you have heal problems! My heart rate is normal now for the first time in 6 hrs something the best meds could never achieve and my left heart was in heart failure there’s nothing medicine can do for this on the left side but try to alleviate symptoms. My heart rate has bee normal now for 2 wks since this surgery – it was what I needed and I’m seeing 12 big improvements so far in things I can see and measure. This was my choice as thankfully my body gave me constant pain where I had no teeth at but for years I’ve wondered but I didn’t know where or how to begin as no dentist in Memphis but when the pain started 24/7 and I requested my 2&1/2 yr old Pano and I could readily see visible holes where I had pain at I knew this was as real as the pain was. This isn’t a good thing over 60% of the jawbone is gone whe. I can readily see this on Pano X-ray. But the regular dentists are taught this in dental school when I asked how could they have missed this I know what good bone should look like from my work in vet assisting and owning dogs but I was simply dumbfounded anyone could is this but my hubby couldn’t see the obvious to me so … However I sent off this film and 6 B. Dentists all saw what I didn’t tell them I saw – 6 holes in my jaw. My case was so clear cut it wasn’t funny and yet it went unseen by 3 different regular dentists who all saw this same Pano. So don’t trust a regular dentist to see this! But I’m not as rare as one thinks. For. Any of us who have Ly,e and struggle it’s because of this infection is like trying to paddle upstream until this is addressed! And some of the health problems may not be Lyme but stemming from this. Better to know and be sure than have regrets is my feeling. I wish I had addressed this sooner but even with this bad pain this is very difficult for people to wrap their heads around. For years dentists acted like I was nuts saying there’s a irritant in this lower rear jaw of course gauze does t show up on plain X-ray or CT maybe MRI but no one ever listened to me. For the first time it’s great to wake up and not feel it 29 yrs is a long time! I’m just grateful I am still here, who would think but I was right there was something there! But as I said the other sites were almost as painful and infected just not as large as this one the size of a pecan the hole. So the other 5 areas didnt have this irritant and that’s more of what others can have. But yeah it’s scary and stupid and neglectful what dentist’s some of them think are benign to do! No surgeon In The OR would think leaving in gauze or a sponge is safe! The dentist who did this is in my hometown still works there I always felt after this work he was crappy refused my kids to see him funny thing is my sis-in-law manages that dental office and did back then. I got no discount t but would think he would have taken better care and caution. I haven’t told her and she hasnt asked how my surgery went 😉

As crazy as it sounds it’s the gods honest truth! It’s so hard for me to trust as I had a doc who caused me problems in another surgery lost his license shortly after that for drug abuse. I’ve never gone after any one and I’m sure the law of statues is out after 29 years but I sure wish I had that gauze to ask to see this dentist as I go back home regularly and drop it into his hand in a Baggie of course and say thanks Doc for your help this was left in me for 29 yrs and caused havoc with my heart finally and body. But I was not with it when I came too at the dentist who removed it to ask. I was more in of the sense hey I don’t feel this thing in my left jaw and then hearing yes there was something and then hearing of the battery of metals found under crowns still for hubby, I was in shock at the work he had done that are galvanizing off of each other! one root canal on him measured a 40 on docs voltage meter the highest he’s seen ever and his techs agreed he tested it twice to be sure. It’s a silver filling with a palladium tip inside the jaw for the root canal. He’s got symptoms directly tied to his 2 RCs and they tested as highly giving off current so I pray he moves on his issues soon and not wait! I didn’t know after 33yrs of marriage he even had 2 Root Canals he got both before we met or the crowns with high nickel in them with porcelain over them, but they left the silver/ Mercury filling in place below to really give off current together. Dentist said he could jump a car and his energy which dentist didnt know is low, dentist said would soar. I believe this Dentist! The work of the late dr Huggins is true! – I’m proof of it.
    Best Jill

enzed
    Participant

What a shocking story. I hope you’re on the mend now.

No more root canals for me! If a tooth can’t be fixed with a composite filling, it will have to come out.

cavalier
    Participant

If a tooth must come out be sure it’s done by a Biological dentist who knows to fully debride and clean out the periodontal ligament! Most dentists leave this ligament which signals the tooth is still there. If not cleaned out the bone won’t fill in as that presence of the ligament the body thinks there’s still a tooth. That ligament having now no blood supply is a channel for toxins and pathogens which become a cess pool and a constant source of infection. This scenario is as bad or worse as a Root Canal.

It’s important people realize this Enzed and all.

Jill

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.