Home Forums General Discussion Ballad of the Deer Tick

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Trudi
    Participant

On the lighter side of Lyme, I just came across this song written by Dr. H. and sung at the 2011 Bioresource 2011 Lyme conference:

http://betterhealthguy.com/joomla/blog/238-bioresource-2011-confe=

Here are the words to the song:
    http://betterhealthguy.com/joomla/images/stories/Articles/bioresource/ballad.pdf

Scroll way down to find it–

Enjoy–
    Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Maz
    Keymaster

Ach, Trudi…Dr. H. needs to stick to doctoring and away from the recording studio…although, gotta admit, it sure gave me a belly laugh. πŸ˜† Daryl Hall (a chronic Lyme patient) was pretty charitable to help him out with this, don’t you think?

Trudi
    Participant

@Maz wrote:

Ach, Trudi…Dr. H. needs to stick to doctoring and away from the recording studio…although, gotta admit, it sure gave me a belly laugh.

Hi Maz–
    Actually, I thought he did a great job! –‘course maybe I shouldn’t admit that πŸ˜† !!
    Take care,
    Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Krys
    Participant

@Trudi wrote:

Actually, I thought he did a great job! –‘course maybe I shouldn’t admit that πŸ˜† !!

I love it!!!
    I bet I would have liked it even if his singing was bad, which it is not. I’m impressed with Dr. H. as a singer, song writer and composer on top of being a fabulous doc!
    But I AM biased. I love all LLMDs as if they were my own grandkids.
    I may start growing feathers any time soon! πŸ˜† I already feel like a mother hen to that particular bunch of docs!
    Krys

mlouise
    Participant

Ha! Ha! πŸ˜† This is the most I have smiled recently! Louise

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.