Home Forums General Discussion australia information

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kash
    Participant

Saw this and thought it might help someone out.

California Lyme Disease Association
    To any Lyme patients in Australia:
    Karl McManus Foundation
    The Karl McManus Foundation would like to invite you to learn more about how Lyme disease can be treated with natural medicine at a FREE LECTURE by naturopathic physician Dr Nicola McFadzean ND, who is visiting Australia from the US. When: 10.30-11.30am, Saturday, 26th November, 2011. Where: Dougherty Community Centre Auditorium, 7 Victor Street, Chatswood, NSW. Please RSVP ASAP as places are limited, to ann.mitrovic@sydney.edu.au. All enquiries to ann.mitrovic@sydney.edu.au or (02) 9351 3217.

That is wonderful
    Anything we can add.
    I will not be giving up my A/P however interested to know about what they use.I am not in that
    State however maybe those who go may let us know about it.
    I would be grateful.
    Many thanks for the info.

amutch
    Participant

Unfortunately, I’m not able to attend on Saturday as I’ve got a wedding to go to, but I emailed the organisers and asked for a transcript of the presentation.

I got a reply saying that they are working towards recording the lecture so if all goes well that will be available.

I’ll pass on the details when I get the notification that the recording is available.

Regards to you all,
    Ashley

ouchy
    Participant

Kash,

Thank-you so much for this information. I managed to make the lecture, AND get a consultation with Dr Nicola… all at the eleventh hour! I was bitten by a tick shortly before my RA onset, although I think I had some mild symptoms before this (however, I’ve also been bitten by ticks as a child).

This is my first post here, I’ve had sudden onset, severe, aggressive RA (seropositive) for just over a year now – I reacted badly (neurological) to methotrexate twice (despite improvement in RA), and have been trying to get things under control with LDN, herbs and diet. I’m due to start Actemra shortly (I already have permanent damage), and would love to catch a pathogen on my labs to build a case for trying AP before commencing bios!

ouchy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.