Home Forums General Discussion APers needed to post on Inspire

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    vonni
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I posted on Inspire.com in a discussion today asking for input from those who are having success with AP and asked them to include how long they have been on AP. Would appreciate anyone’s input there who would like to join in that discussion.

Thanks!

aynurrzepa
    Participant

Hi Vonni

I know you would be expecting my input there and i would if I could. I started AP 6 mos ago and so far nothing significant to show as an improvement apart from some very subtle changes (overall body, face softening). I wish one day I can say AP put me into remission but I’m not there yet.

However I do believe it’s the frequent use of tetra abx in my childhood that prevented me getting the fully blown decease and allowed me to feel almost perfectly healthy especially after age 11-12 to date.

I think on the Inspire they do not say AP doesn’s work but they say is:
    1// it doesn’t work for all
    2// people do not have time to wait until abx work in case they don’t they would have wasted time instead of trying the drugs their docs prescribe them (incld steroids)
    3// abx are dangerous enough drugs not to try it as first treatment option
    4// the conventional meds do not necessarily give horrible side effects to all (including steroids) so the scare of the side effects as per them is a hype…

We all know the above is not true but unf we do not have enough Lancet and Pubmed articles to prove them about AP. See the discussion on systemic enzymes. I “won” only after fishing out the Pubmed article for them showing systemic enzymes do actualy penetrate blood unchanged from the GI tract.. Until then they refused to accept they were good.

I think what we should take to Inspire is the proof that SD as well as all other “AI” deceases are result of weakened and not overractive immune system as they are inclined to think/believe. And that instead of suppressing it we must boost it. Then we have to prove the Infectious Theory as in short:

AI= body+infectioins=>source of AI+/-trigger (immune compromisers sich as environmental factors, toxins, stress, lack of sleep other major ilness etc).

Some cope well with infections without having any symptoms until they get additional triggers. Some get AI after infection even without the triggers.

vonni
    Participant

Aynurrzepa,

I most definitely share your frustration.

dcmilliman
    Participant

Hello AP ers

My success with AP began about 3 years ago when I was out searching for answers for my RA (began in 2000). I was well known for taking many various supplements to ease my joint pains. Back when I was diagnosed my Dr. had me on methotrexate, celebrex, prednisone, arava, folic acid, lortabs ( 8 yrs. ). When I discovered AP I realized I no longer needed anything except mino 100mg MWF and sometimes a little tylenol , aleve ( or both ) and probiotics ( 2 billion ct. pill- kept refrigerated ). The only real tricky part was weaning off prednisone (2-3 mos.) ! This works for me and I do not plan on every seeing another rheumatologist as long as I live ! My RF dropped from 625 down to below 100 with very minor joint aches now. Also I do not waste anymore money on vitamins, fish oil , antacids, or calcium pills. I drink plenty of pure spring water, pure fruit smoothies, and have my coffee sweetned w/organic stevia every morning, and walk a mile or more ! Life is Wonderful ! ! 2 tablespoons of lemon juice is the best antacid there is ( pucker up ) !
    Thanks again AP ers !!

52 yrs old
    RA since 2000
    AP since 2008
    100mg Minocycline ( Watson only ! ) M W F
    probiotics – ( 2 billion ) T T S S

mariemcminn
    Participant

@dcmilliman wrote:

Hello AP ers

When I discovered AP I realized I no longer needed anything except mino 100mg MWF and sometimes a little tylenol , aleve ( or both ) and probiotics ( 2 billion ct. pill- kept refrigerated ). I drink plenty of pure spring water, pure fruit smoothies, and have my coffee sweetned w/organic stevia every morning, and walk a mile or more ! Life is Wonderful ! ! 2 tablespoons of lemon juice is the best antacid there is ( pucker up ) !
    Thanks again AP ers !!

Hi dcmilliman,

I’m new to AP but also felt it was all I needed. I’ve had RA for almost six years, and when I found out about AP in Nov 2010, I worked every day until I found a doctor who would write me a prescription for Minocen. My scrip was 100 mg BID. Because I have been working with a naturopath in getting my food sensitivities under control, I felt a trial on AP of just 100 mg MWF would be better. I’m two months into my trial, and I think I made the right choice. It’s encouraging to hear that the same regimen is working for you. Except for Plaquanil 200 mg BID, I’m off all meds. I do take supplements to heal my leaky gut and do stick to a strict diet, but all the hard work and research is paying off.
    Thanks for your post!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.