Home Forums General Discussion AP Works – Defeats SD! Skin score proof

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Randy
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note to offer some evidence that AP works and defeats SD. Here is a graph of my skin score from the Mayo’s SD expert. Note that my skin score was 25 when I started AP and it peaked at (“only…”) 34 and has dropped “very quickly”, now down to Monday’s score of 8! Lot’s of other stuff to talk about, but we’ll just stick to skin score for this post.

Diffuse SD since Apr '07
    AP since Feb '08
    100mg Mino twice daily
    Stopped Clindamycin IVs Aug 2019
    "No one should profit over someone else's illness"

Maz
    Keymaster

@Randy wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Here is a graph of my skin score from the Mayo’s SD expert. Note that my skin score was 25 when I started AP and it peaked at (“only…”) 34 and dropped very quickly to Monday’s score of 8!

WOW!!!!!!! 😯

Will Mayo be publishing these results??? I hope so, Randy, because this is proof beyond a shadow of a doubt. Thanks for sharing your amazing news!!! You deserve every good thing…you’ve worked so hard and been through so much.

CONGRATULATIONS on your courage and bravery and being such a troubador for others!

KateLove
    Participant

Randy, I am giving you a big online “hug”. Your attitude and the RESULTS just do my heart good. πŸ™‚

Valsmum
    Participant

Congrats! That is awesome news! It’s so nice to see great results.
    Take care.
    Sheri

mschmidt
    Participant

Randy,

The proof is in the pudding, isn’t it?! What a testament that AP works, and what an amazing person you are for not only being inspirational to everyone but, for being such a huge support (and the voice of reason) for me in my dark times. I wish you nothing but success, and know that you will continue to kick the crap out of SD πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Maria

Krys
    Participant

Such fabulous news! Congratulations and thank you for inspiring us!
    Krys

JeffN
    Participant

Two thumbs up Randy. Great news!

aynurrzepa
    Participant

I like your graph, Randy and I love your progress. I really do, seeing that over 2 years you are finally getting there. Unf. I have nobody here who even atempted to score my skin but I know of course I will be able to see the improvements even without knowing the score… I really need my fingers to get less hard, less dry and stop cracking, peeling and inflaming. Your progress is inspiring to me. Thank you!

Parisa
    Participant

What a great graphic! Thank you for sharing the great news!

bonnielou
    Keymaster

Fabulous to see you continuing to move forward. Congratulations and keep it going!

Bonnie Lou
    RA 02/07,AP 10/07
    Minocycline 200mg MWF; Plaquenil 100mg 3 days/week
    Fish Oil, Ubiquinol, Turmeric, Vit C (2 grams) , MultiVit, Magnesium, Astaxanthin, D3 (5000), probiotics and a daily dose of yoga!

Patti D
    Participant

I guess someone”blasted the bastards” πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
    Love it love it love it!

Patti

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Ditto Randy. I just lurve what that graph says! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

gordbentley
    Participant

hmmmm maybe your spike is what im going through with AP (joint pain wise). im very impressed. i will be showing these results to my doctor for further evidence when i see him on friday πŸ™‚ congratulations stranger im very happy for you!

Randy
    Participant

Gordbently,

Showing the graph to your doctor is a good idea. In fact, this concept brings up another idea in my mind. As there are very limited study data for AP for a number of reasons, perhaps all of us who are doing so well on AP should provide our AP and non AP docs with our data. They aren’t double blind studies, but they do show true results from folks who are properly doing AP. I will post more graphs after I get back my lab work.

Randy

Diffuse SD since Apr '07
    AP since Feb '08
    100mg Mino twice daily
    Stopped Clindamycin IVs Aug 2019
    "No one should profit over someone else's illness"

gordbentley
    Participant

Randy, may I ask what your doing in the nutritional department? as copycating a successful APer may be what I need to maximize the benefits. many thanx from Gordon Bentley πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.