Home Forums General Discussion AP treatment helping with vision?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Luck20
    Participant

I’ve read connective tissue diseases can affect the connective tissue in the eyes. Is it possible AP could help reverse recent vision problems? 9 months ago, after a couple months of scleroderma being at its peak, I noticed vision changes that kept getting worse for the next 6 months until I finally went for glasses in December. Now, in the last month, everything is improving! Its been 7 months on AP and I’m seeing improvements in every area.

Could it be possible my eyes could go back to normal? Has anyone heard of this happening?

Originally +Ana May 2018 (now negative Jan 2019), scleroderma or uctd, Morphea (now mostly gone!), Myositis ( better now) Probable Lyme w/coinfections, had Bartonella marks that disappeared,
    Mild reflux, mostly gone,mild ild, skin hardening (continued softening and some parts normal again) Impaired liver function, now normal after 1 year and CK, LDH all normal again, 14 mo after starting ap.

Minocin m-f 2x, antibiotic rotation, ldn 4.5, cellcept 3000, probiotics, Monolaurens, Olive leaf extract, fish

Pinkmoth
    Keymaster

Hi Luck,
    That is pretty amazing. Great that youve seen improvement in your vision on AP.
    I developed adult onset strabisumus (crossed eyes) which is kind of unusual and I still have not figured out if it was related to the connective tissue disease, since it seemed to start a lot earlier than any of my other scleroderma symptoms. Had to have corrective surgery. Been good since.

To answer your question i think yes, it is possible that your eyes could go back to normal. I think a lot of weird stuff happens with these diseases that is not fully understood, and there have been a good number of people on here with amazing symptom reversals on AP.

Autoimmune: ANA positive speckled. Probable MCTD with SD overlap. Hashimoto's. Possible Erlos Danlos. Mold Illness.
    Infections: Bartonella, toxoplasmosis, mycoplasma, EBV
    Meds: minocycline (Zydus generic) 100mg 1x daily,
    Supps: digestive enzymes, Monolaurin, Betaine hydrochloric acid, iron, quercetin, biocidin

Luck20
    Participant

Thanks for your reply pinkmoth. I hope things continue to improve. I’d love to be free of glasses. It just seemed odd how it happened. My eyesight would change frequently. I figured it was just meds, but then I started to see double. Yet, it seemed like if I kept switching eyes, I could make it merge back into one again. Then after awhile, that didnt work and I went and got glasses. Now I keep forgeting to wear them because my eyesight seems 80% normal.

Originally +Ana May 2018 (now negative Jan 2019), scleroderma or uctd, Morphea (now mostly gone!), Myositis ( better now) Probable Lyme w/coinfections, had Bartonella marks that disappeared,
    Mild reflux, mostly gone,mild ild, skin hardening (continued softening and some parts normal again) Impaired liver function, now normal after 1 year and CK, LDH all normal again, 14 mo after starting ap.

Minocin m-f 2x, antibiotic rotation, ldn 4.5, cellcept 3000, probiotics, Monolaurens, Olive leaf extract, fish

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.