Home Forums General Discussion AP treatment helping with vision?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luck20 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Luck20
    Participant

I’ve read connective tissue diseases can affect the connective tissue in the eyes. Is it possible AP could help reverse recent vision problems? 9 months ago, after a couple months of scleroderma being at its peak, I noticed vision changes that kept getting worse for the next 6 months until I finally went for glasses in December. Now, in the last month, everything is improving! Its been 7 months on AP and I’m seeing improvements in every area.

Could it be possible my eyes could go back to normal? Has anyone heard of this happening?

+Ana, Scleroderma, Morphea, Myositis and probable lyme, Mild reflux and mild Ild.
    Minocin m-f 2x, Azithromycin rotation, Tinidazole sat/sun 2x. Ldn 4.5, Mycophenolate 3000.

Fish oil, Digestive Enzymes, Probiotics, Vit D, Multi

Pinkmoth
    Keymaster

Hi Luck,
    That is pretty amazing. Great that youve seen improvement in your vision on AP.
    I developed adult onset strabisumus (crossed eyes) which is kind of unusual and I still have not figured out if it was related to the connective tissue disease, since it seemed to start a lot earlier than any of my other scleroderma symptoms. Had to have corrective surgery. Been good since.

To answer your question i think yes, it is possible that your eyes could go back to normal. I think a lot of weird stuff happens with these diseases that is not fully understood, and there have been a good number of people on here with amazing symptom reversals on AP.

SD or MCTD with SD overlap. bartonella.
    minocycline 100mg BID, Naturethroid 32.5 mg daily, Azithromycin 250mg BID
    Fish oil, NAC, bovine colostrum, digestive enzymes, sublingual b12, Iodine, Monolaurin, L-glutamine

Luck20
    Participant

Thanks for your reply pinkmoth. I hope things continue to improve. I’d love to be free of glasses. It just seemed odd how it happened. My eyesight would change frequently. I figured it was just meds, but then I started to see double. Yet, it seemed like if I kept switching eyes, I could make it merge back into one again. Then after awhile, that didnt work and I went and got glasses. Now I keep forgeting to wear them because my eyesight seems 80% normal.

+Ana, Scleroderma, Morphea, Myositis and probable lyme, Mild reflux and mild Ild.
    Minocin m-f 2x, Azithromycin rotation, Tinidazole sat/sun 2x. Ldn 4.5, Mycophenolate 3000.

Fish oil, Digestive Enzymes, Probiotics, Vit D, Multi

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.