Home Forums General Discussion AP Therapy for Scleroderma with lung involvement

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    JBJBJB
    Participant

[user=397]Jennifer[/user] wrote:

Ondre,

I have systemic scleroderma and was diagnosed in 4/08 with symptoms starting in 10/07.  I had a CT and MRI at the end of 08/beginning of 09 that showed ground glass and inflammation in my lungs as well as a small fibrosis.  I ran a half marathon in September of 09 and had a CT in 10/09 that showed normal lungs! YAY! No inflammation, no nothing!  I am on Minocin BID and IV Clindy.  I hope this helps!

Jennifer

Wow,

Maz
    Keymaster

[user=397]Jennifer[/user] wrote:

I have systemic scleroderma and was diagnosed in 4/08 with symptoms starting in 10/07.  I had a CT and MRI at the end of 08/beginning of 09 that showed ground glass and inflammation in my lungs as well as a small fibrosis.  I ran a half marathon in September of 09 and had a CT in 10/09 that showed normal lungs! YAY! No inflammation, no nothing!  I am on Minocin BID and IV Clindy.  I hope this helps!

Ummm, Jennifer, have to ask!!! I'm such a nag…do we have your remission testimonial? If not…can we have one? Would love to add you to the RBF hall of fame!

And, congrats on running the half marathon! I wasn't able to run a half marathon when I was fit and healthy, so you are a miracle in motion, girl!

Peace, Maz

sjess
    Participant

Hi Ondre,

I just wanted to say “Hi!”

I have been diagnosed with Mixed Connective Tissue Disease with pulmonary fibrosis. I've been on all the standard drugs the rheumies put you on, including cytoxan. I felt like I was dying, so I decided to take a break from those drugs. That's when I found out about AP and decided to try it. I go see an AP doctor on March 22nd, so hopefully I can share something with you then.

I wish you all the best.
    Sharon

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘ AP Therapy for Scleroderma with lung involvement’ is closed to new replies.