Home Forums General Discussion AP doctor(s) in WashingtonDC/MD/VA area?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    scleromom
    Participant

Hi,
    Does anyone know of doctors that provide antibiotic protocol therapy for scleroderma in the Washington DC area? My 16 year old daughter has scleroderma, and we are in search of appropriate therapy for her.

jlc6166
    Participant

There is a Dr F that practices in Alexandria, VA. He is a Rheumatologist.

Michele
    Participant

Dr. Z is in Fairfax, VA. She’s a rheumatologist and LLMD. She crosses into both alternative and mainstream medicine.

Michele

Svetulka
    Participant

Could I also request the contact info for Dr. F from Alexandria, VA? Please send in my personal box. Thank you!

Maz
    Keymaster

@jlc6166 wrote:

There is a Dr F that practices in Alexandria, VA. He is a Rheumatologist.

Hi JLC,

RBF doesn’t seem to have a Dr. F. (rheumy) on the AP Physician or LLMD list. Would you kindly send this doc’s contact info to me in a PM with any info you can provide on this doc’s level of experience with abx therapy?

Many thanks! 🙂

Maz
    Keymaster

@scleromom wrote:

Hi,
    Does anyone know of doctors that provide antibiotic protocol therapy for scleroderma in the Washington DC area? My 16 year old daughter has scleroderma, and we are in search of appropriate therapy for her.

Hi Scleromom,

We have one physician listed for Wash DC who is a very experienced Lyme Literate MD. Other than this, we can pass you the list for VA or other surrounding states. Would either the doc in Wash or VA AP docs work for you?

notabene
    Participant

Perhaps it is Dr. K in Arlington, VA. I have seen him since October. He doesn’t support AP, but is willing to prescribe minocycline. I asked him an open question about what he thought caused scleroderma, to which he responded that ‘we just don’t know.’ Nothing about mycoplasmas or infectious theory. He’s a very good person.

Svetulka
    Participant

Maz,

Please send me the contact info for the LLMD in DC. I am starting to believe that I could possibly have lyme. The stiff neck, pain in kidneys, low back pain, stiff shoulders are convincing symptoms.

Thanks!

Maz
    Keymaster

@Svetulka wrote:

Please send me the contact info for the LLMD in DC. I am starting to believe that I could possibly have lyme. The stiff neck, pain in kidneys, low back pain, stiff shoulders are convincing symptoms.

Hi Svetulka,

Will send you a PM (private message)….to retrieve it, just click up top beside your User Control Panel where you will see (1 new message. 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.