Home Forums General Discussion Anyone see Dr. Z in Dallas, TX?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Cindy F
    Participant

Anyone see Dr. Z in Dallas, TX? Does he use AP therapy? Feel free to email me at cindy9769@aol.com
    Thank You! 😀

Cindy F

Maz
    Keymaster

Cindy, just bumping your post up in case it’s been missed by anyone who has seen Dr. Z in TX.

I have spoken to one woman who did go to see him and her review was “mixed.” She went to see him in the hopes of getting help for RA triggered by Lyme disease. He was not willing to be identified as treating Lyme and so sent her to her GP for testing. However, I think he will help with antibiotic therapy, but may just push other therapies, as well.

Cindy F
    Participant

Thanks Maz! Sorry I didn’t reply back sooner. I talked to his nurse and he is out of network to most insurance co. and does not do IV treatments. I need IV treatments because I now have gastroparesis, so oral treatments may not be as effective as they once were.

Cindy F

Maz
    Keymaster

@cindy9769 wrote:

I need IV treatments because I now have gastroparesis, so oral treatments may not be as effective as they once were.

Hi Cindy,

If it will help, I can send the full listing of AP docs to you for TX. I know of one doc in Houston who will supply IVs for rheumatic disease and, although this would require some travel to see her initially, I understand that Walgreens Pharmacy now has a home infusion service. As you are RVing, this might be helpful in terms of getting your IVs wherever the curtains are hanging?

http://www.walgreenshealth.com/wagclient/consumer/servicesandsupport.jsp?navSelector=Infusion+Services&leftnavpage=is&page=services

Would you like me to send you the TX AP list or do you already have it? I am not sure which docs take insurance or supply IVs otherwise in TX, so it might mean a process of elimination for you to work through the list.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.