Home Forums General Discussion Anyone hear of the M Center?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    darling787
    Participant

I made an appointment with Dr. M at the M Center. Anyone hear of them? I have been sick for a year with very little sxs improvement despite trying various abx and herbals. I am becoming severely depressed as my quality of life is greatly suffering. Muscle aches , fog, and weakness is debilitating. I barely make it though work and go to bed…that’s my life and I’m only 29! I hear the M. Center is integrative, will look at the whole picture ( metals, lyme, autoimmune, etc.) and offer both AP and alternative therapies. I am thinking of trying of ozone once there. Anyone hear of them? They are VERY expensive but if they can get me on the right track to feeling better it’s worth it !Any thoughts? Thanks!

Sick since July 2015 with deep muscle aches, fatigue, and ongoing throat infections. Since July was on 10 different abx .Found AP doc for long-term abx therapy in Jan 2016. Started Mino and other herbals. About 60% better. Positive for mycoplasma, strep (ASO 400), and possibly lyme. Current Meds: Vit C, D, b12, Glutatione, l-glutamine, colloidal silver, fish oil, magnesium, multi, herbal tincture with cats claw , Oregon grape, blessed thistle...mino 2/16-3/16 now trying penicllin

Calida
    Participant

Hi darling,

Can you please share the city where this center is located? Wracking my brain, trying to think of possible matches for the center but M. is a little too vague.

Thanks,

Kelly (Calida)

Dx: Diffuse Systemic Sclerosis/SLE overlap, Raynaud's June 2013, Lyme August 2013
    AP: Azithromycin (Teva) 250mg BID, May 2014, Clindamycin 600mg every 8 hours for 2 weeks July 27, 2015 - Aug 10, 2015
    Minocycline (Teva generic) 100mg BID November 20, 2014
    Meds: LDN 3.5 mg, Prednisone 5 mg (discontinued), Aspirin 81mg, Liposomal Artimisinin 50mg QID x 3 weeks, 4th week off, rotating (discontinued May 2015, restarted 2016 7 days per month), Daily Nystatin, 2 tabs BID, as a preventative measure
    Supplements

Calida
    Participant

Darling, I thought a bit more about your question and it’s my guess you’re talking about the wellness center in New Jersey just east of Philidelphia? If so, I did reach in out in 2013 and spoke to a receptionist and Dr. M. called me the next day. He was very kind and patient, answering questions and explaining their multi-pronged approach to the disease.

In the end, I chose a doctor closer to home who is a bit more conservative in his approach. He doesn’t treat with AP but he is very wise and prescribed LDN, which stabilized the disease. Eventually, I chose an LLMD who practices near my close relatives in Connecticut.

Good luck with your appointment. Please let us know how it goes…

Kelly

Dx: Diffuse Systemic Sclerosis/SLE overlap, Raynaud's June 2013, Lyme August 2013
    AP: Azithromycin (Teva) 250mg BID, May 2014, Clindamycin 600mg every 8 hours for 2 weeks July 27, 2015 - Aug 10, 2015
    Minocycline (Teva generic) 100mg BID November 20, 2014
    Meds: LDN 3.5 mg, Prednisone 5 mg (discontinued), Aspirin 81mg, Liposomal Artimisinin 50mg QID x 3 weeks, 4th week off, rotating (discontinued May 2015, restarted 2016 7 days per month), Daily Nystatin, 2 tabs BID, as a preventative measure
    Supplements

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.