Home Forums General Discussion Anti-CCP and RF down again!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    anno
    Participant

Maz, Just want to add my congrats & cheer you on too.  You're showing us all the way up the road back. Thanks for everything you do.

I also pop my joints a lot. It seems like they get locked up & then it is a releif to pop them loose. I like to think it releases mycoplasma & makes it more available to the abx & my immune system. Who knows.

Parisa
    Participant

Maz,

I'm so happy for you!  I know it's very disconcerting to have old pains reappear even if we can explaim them away.  Hopefully they're the last layer of the onion being pared away.

Texas T.
    Participant

Fabulous~ a great way to start out the new year.  May 2009 return your good health.  I cannot wait to hear the same good news from the rest of the RBF gang.

Rockin Annie
    Participant

Hi Texas,

I love your name…………. and what a positive post, and I totally agree too, love to hear more positive news on fellow RBers……….Annie

Diagnosed with RA in 2004, after trying many conventional meds I changed to mino.
    2015 changed to doxy 50mgs
    2016 went off doxy, after getting double pneumonia and massive flare put myself on 250 mgs Zith & 50 mgs doxy, which I will increase slowly.
    Supps, magnesium, NAC, vit c, krill oil, oregano oil, thisylin, turmeric, olive leaf extract, vit B, multi vit.

Maz
    Keymaster

Dear Road Back friends,

I'm just so completely overhwhelmed with everyone's beautiful posts of support to me today. I'm truly speechless -which as you know is pretty amazing for me – Miss Rhubbard Queen of all time!

You're all truly some of the finest people I have ever had the good fortune to meet. I should let you in on a secret – I was so nervous at this time last year when Cheryl asked me if I'd help out and volunteer. I was still pretty sick, myself, but to be honest my days were filled with so much pain that connecting here with you lovely folk was what kept me going through those dark days and I couldn't wait to sign on every day and greet the day with everyone. Your presence here as been like a balm to my heart and has helped to heal me! I can't believe how many wise and incredible people frequent this support forum every day. You've all taught me so much, every inch of the way, from all your hard-earned experience.

This screen is pretty two-dimensional, but certainly not this support forum! We've all walked some dark days and some happy, fun times together in spirit, too. This, more than anything, is why I feel so blessed and have so much gratitude to have made such amazing friends.

Thank you to everyone who sent such uplifting message my way today. I long to meet everyone in person and give you a big hug of thanks for always being there for me. I know I would not have had the courage to volunteer at all if I hadn't had you all there to root for me. You're all just the most beautiful souls and I'm truly blessed to know you.

Peace, Maz

Rockin Annie
    Participant

lovely uplifting post Maz, we cannot do without you either…………..Annie

Diagnosed with RA in 2004, after trying many conventional meds I changed to mino.
    2015 changed to doxy 50mgs
    2016 went off doxy, after getting double pneumonia and massive flare put myself on 250 mgs Zith & 50 mgs doxy, which I will increase slowly.
    Supps, magnesium, NAC, vit c, krill oil, oregano oil, thisylin, turmeric, olive leaf extract, vit B, multi vit.

spacehoppa
    Participant

Maz, Just wanted to add my congratulations too on seeing all those numbers come down – and so consistently too – what a thrill!

I also wanted to add what a wonderful level-headed, healing and positive presence you are to all of us. It's such an amazing thing when the person giving out all the support finally moves towards the remission they so richly deserve! And a great encouragement for all those yet to get there.

Now, if only I could get a remission with minocin (when I get back on it after my pregnancy is over), then I could blow out all those statistics, as I've had severe disease of long-standing (20 years now). Your story is the encouragement I need to believe it possible. Keep posting those updates!

tbird2340
    Participant

Wow! That is awesome news!!! Congrats!! 😀

I get my bloodwork done today and I'm nervous as all get out.. My body says I'm feeling better the past month so hopefully the numbers will too.

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

tbird – dont want to rain on your parade, but also dont want you to set yourself up for any dissapointment or fear if the numbers aren't great. Often clinical symptoms of improvement will precede bloodwork (and sometimes it's exactly the other way around). So be prepared. The best indications are the way you FEEL. When I first started AP, in my first bloodwork, the numbers actually went UP  – yet I was feeling terrific. That totally freaked me out, until I posted my fears and got reassurance that this was a common herxing phenomenon from the wonderful folk who were then posting on this Board. Best to you today. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Rosey UK
    Participant

Well done Maz!!

Great News. Keep going!!

love

Rosemary X:roll-laugh:

lvento27
    Participant

Maz
    THAT”S GREAT NEWS! I am so happy for you .Your strength and perserverance are inspirational.I hope you are celebrating !!!. It must be sooo great to have your life back!
    Lisa

tbird2340
    Participant

[user=30]lynnie_sydney[/user] wrote:

tbird – dont want to rain on your parade, but also dont want you to set yourself up for any dissapointment or fear if the numbers aren't great. Often clinical symptoms of improvement will precede bloodwork (and sometimes it's exactly the other way around). So be prepared. The best indications are the way you FEEL. When I first started AP, in my first bloodwork, the numbers actually went UP  – yet I was feeling terrific. That totally freaked me out, until I posted my fears and got reassurance that this was a common herxing phenomenon from the wonderful folk who were then posting on this Board. Best to you today. Lynnie

Yes, I'm aware of this. Thank you for reminding me though. I will not let it get me down if they are up.. Thanks again! 😀

Susan LymeRA
    Participant

WhoooHoo!  Maz!  You rock girl! :roll-laugh: With your lyme complication, is low dose minocycline all you are doing? 

Susan

casey
    Participant

This is great, great news Maz!!!  I am sooo happy for you!!!

Casey

bonnielou
    Keymaster

Wow — and I thought I was doing well dropping my Rh factor by 65 points. Congratulations — may you find continued peace and well being in the coming year. And many thanks for the countless hours you spend on this board counseling.

I don't have time to post much — but I that's because I am doing well and working full time because of folks like you. Thank you.

Bonnie Lou

Bonnie Lou
    RA 02/07,AP 10/07
    Minocycline 200mg MWF; Plaquenil 100mg 3 days/week
    Fish Oil, Ubiquinol, Turmeric, Vit C (2 grams) , MultiVit, Magnesium, Astaxanthin, D3 (5000), probiotics and a daily dose of yoga!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)

The topic ‘ Anti-CCP and RF down again!’ is closed to new replies.