Home Forums General Discussion Allergic to Minocin

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Noraclaypod
    Participant

Yes, I’m taking milk thistle, in a formula engineered for bioabsorption, and restarted bromelain to get my blood pressure back down. A friend who is a retired homeopath told me about milk thistle, and suggested cautionary amounts until no allergic reaction resulted. This is an important piece of knowledge, because many doctors don’t know about milk thistle.
    I seem to do alright with natural compounds; it’s the man-made poisons that harm me.
    I actually slept two hours last night. Joe kneaded the knots in my legs with great force, and after they stopped hurting I fell asleep. Today the legs are purple, but as long as I keep them elevated, not so much pain. I appreciate the passing along of helpful info, and kind thoughts. It helps more than you know.
    My daughter and her husband painted and cleaned their basement apartment for us. I cried with relief when they told us. We can keep our cats and some of our furniture. It’s quite warm and nice there, lots of hot water! We haven’t had a water heater or furnace for going on two years…it seems strange for hot water to come out of the faucets! Ha ha! Normal is what you get used to. I can’t imagine how we got so blessed, and I realize how very lucky we were that they had somewhere for us to go. So many people have lost their homes, given up their beloved pets, (which is heart wrenching) and now live in their cars. I feel a little guilty, when I think of their desperation, yet I get to be so lucky. The stress that the greedy, horrible bank has caused us is not important now, and we can move on with our lives. The big perk is my four funny grandchildren are right upstairs. I can help with homework, and we will put up the puppet theater!
    Thank you God,
    Thank you friends.
    Nora

pattyrod
    Participant

Any chance you could qualify for Medicaid in your state?

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.