Home Forums General Discussion Aknemin

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Patricia.Ann
    Participant

Joe RA – You are brilliant with all your information 😉 Thank you so.

The milk sounds fab. Not sure where I would be able to get that quality where I live though. We buy from a local dairy that does let us go and have a look around when/if we want. They also have open days in the spring, summer and autumn. It is all organic and they use homeopathy on their cows, They are a large concern now but I do feel that they still have good principles.

The amount of probiotics is trial and error I guess. I will be able to guage more once I am on the antibiotics which I am starting on Monday. Yay. Just can’t wait to get on that road back…x

Randy – Oh you are fantastic for chiming in with your personal experience of Aknemin. It has made me feel so happy. It truly has. You have helped enormously. I will have a look at one of the capsules because My Doc has given me loads!!!!! As Lynnie pointed out before many people do very well on the generics (and this eased my fears somewhat) but all the better if these aren’t classed as generics :).

I am having to lead my journey with AP but my Rheumatologist is really great. With you great people by my side, and my Rheumatologist supporting my decision, who could ask for anthing more. A great big hug to all who have helped me.

Love Patricia x

If you herx Patricia it is doing something, Everyone developes their own way of doing things. There is a lot of trial and error with this treatment and always has been. No one person is the same even with the same disease so don’t be frightened to speak up if you have a problem or even ring the surgery. Its your life. I used to take the next one the day it wore off when I first started. That was the only way I could cope, only do one thing at a time so you can tell what it is that is causing a problem if there is any, that helps also. They are crazy on using generics and I guess if it costs more to have the real thing you at least have and option. personally I would go for the real one next time if you have a serious condition to make sure you are covered completely even if that means you have to start all over again with the herxing etc. Most generics are the same but this one is not. I had to end up taking charge of my own life in the end because I got into so much trouble with the advice I was given, as everyone Dr. has a different idea. We need a Dr. who allows us to be part of the team, then you start to get somewhere. Anyone who has an A/P supportive Dr. is most fortunate. Some have so much difficulty I feel really blessed. It took a long time though for that to happen.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.