Home Forums General Discussion ACV Allergies and Weight Loss

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Valsmum
    Participant

My brother has seasonal allergies and does not like to take meds. He tried Apple Cider Vineger and after a week or two noticed he wasn’t as stuffy at night. Then as time went by he noticed some more improvement during the day. He is 80% better and then after taking a shot of ACV everynight he said he lost some weight and he thinks it is due to the ACV, becasue he has not changed anything else. I went to http://www.earthclinic.com to see if anyone had ever said that ACV was used for weight loss, and there are over 100 people that say it works for weight loss. Just thought I would put the info out there… I don’t have weight to loose and I think vinegar aggravates my RA, but it might help someone like my bro.;)

jaminhealth
    Participant

Hi, I take it most days for OA and stiffness, etc….

Did your brother take it at night? I guess one can take it a couple times per day
    like mid day and later in the evening…think I’ll try to 2 times per day….

I’ve done it off and on for years but no great changes for me.

Grape Seed Ex and/or Pycnogenol keep me in good shape re: allergies and sinus issues…

Valsmum
    Participant

Yes, he took it at 7pm or so, not too late but after he got home from work. He asked me if I heard if it was good for weight loss and I never read if it did or didn’t so when I read at earthclinic.com a bunch of people said it helped them loose weight I thought it was interesting.
    Take Care!!!

jaminhealth
    Participant

I have the Braggs book on ACV….it’s good for everything they say, including weight loss….

I started taking it 2 times per day now and will stick with and one time in the evening….maybe it
    will help my knees with stiffness…the whole body is stiff in the morning.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.