Home Forums General Discussion A.P. getting any real attention out there??

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    whaleharbor
    Keymaster

It's taken me a while to respond to you Cheryl because I take a committment to volunteer very seriously…and since I'm not out the woods yet, I don't feel qualified to coach someone through remission.

But after much thought I will contact RBF to offer assistance where the RBF will feel that I fit best.

I've had many ups and downs but it is irrefutable that this is working for me.  Am I cured?..No, not hardly…but though I've had many ups and downs (similar to what John had described in many posts of an instability in the disease in the early days of AP)…I am overall getting better. 

I only wish I had found this much, much sooner as I have permanent damage….but better late than never.

God bless you all for being here.  You saved me.

— whaleharbor

Minocycline 100mg every other day with food...lots of food: Zydus brand. Celecoxib 200mg twice per day: Greenstone brand.

suera
    Participant

It has been my personal experience that people don't take RA all to seriously so I don't think they will be clamoring for a cure.  A little Ben Gay should  do the trick. If only!

Sue

marg
    Participant

Jenn, I am so very glad for you!! I wish you a wonderful summer with your kids and a happy new life in your new home.

All of us need to promote AP at every opportunity and believe and hope that it will become more mainstream. For now though, YOU just enjoy your holidays and your kids. You've been to the brink and back and a relaxing, happy summer is not a luxury! It will strengthen you in every way to begin a new chapter in your life.

Good Luck!!

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘ A.P. getting any real attention out there??’ is closed to new replies.