Home Forums General Discussion 6 Years of AP – Update

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    DianeTexas
    Participant

I am now into my sixth year on AP. For all those new members, this protocol WORKS! Thank God that I found this website and all the wonderful people who put so much time into getting this information out on this treatment. I promised Maz that I would get an update and testimonial posted to spread the good word!

I was in diagnosed in 2006 with MCTD with severe symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. Looking back I remember how scary it was when I first got sick. The hot baths in the morning so I could get moving, the help getting dressed, not being able to lift my arms. I could go on and on about what I could not do but that is all in the past!

I certainly do not grumble when I need to clean house, vacuum or make the bed because I can. I can get down on the floor and play with the dogs. I go to the gym and lift weights and can carry my groceries from the car. I can put my seatbelt on without it being a multi-step process.

I promise to get a full testimonial completed soon outlining all my protocols and different steps but here are the cliff notes. Started on doxy for the first 1.5 years was better but still bad. Then I was able to find a local doctor for the Clindy IV

hi diane texas, as a newbie to the a.p., its always so encouraging to hear how others are doing so well on the a.p. . thank you so much. ..kind regards ..di. 🙂

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

Good to hear your story. Thanks for posting.

Jan

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Great to see you and thank you so much for posting this Diane! Not only an uplifting story, but one that clearly outlines how important it can be to tweak the protocol…….and that, counter-intuitively, less is often more with AP. Looking forward to reading your testimonial. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Krys
    Participant

Thank you, Dianne. Great reading! I love the bad elbow straightening out (well, almost!) after so many years!!!The wonders of the right treatment…And your local doctor deepening the knowledge of the protocol. So you have become an AP poster child after all! Wonderful. Warm wishes, Krys

mariemcminn
    Participant

Hi Dianne,

Yes, posts like yours are an encouragement to all of us. I’ve been on AP since December and my “bad” elbow is also straightening–it’s almost straight now, but I still have some tendon/wrist issues that need to resolve. I am very optimistic, so thanks for sharing.

Maz
    Keymaster

@DianeTexas wrote:

I promised Maz that I would get an update and testimonial posted to spread the good word!

I promise to get a full testimonial completed soon outlining all my protocols and different steps but here are the cliff notes.

Diane! I am so happy you are responding so well to Dr. F’s protocol, individualised to you! 🙂 Thanks so much for sharing your update and also for remembering that we’d love to have your testimonial for the main website. When you’re ready, just send it to my email, which I think you have? I’d love to highlight your story in a Remission Corner for an upcoming eBulletin, too, if you’d be open to this, too?

hbell
    Participant

What can I say? MARVELOUS!!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.