Home Forums General Discussion 5 years later…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Texas T.
    Participant

I am heading to Lufkin one last time tomorrow morning to see Dr. RK. I have written her a note… this is what it says:

Friday, June 8, 2012

Dear Dr. RK,

On Monday, August 20, 2007, I started my journey to eradicate arthritis from my body under your guidance. As I

Texas T.
    Participant

So to those of you who are new here – you have come to the right place.

Many thanks to Tiff & Pip who I found on a dark and dreary posting board where steroids were coveted – they introduced me to the light of the Road Back Foundation.

To Maz & Lynnie who support so many of us especially when we are new and trying to find our way. Your countless hours and compassion to those of us on this site has surely earned your wings in heaven (in many, many years to come!)

To John McDonald for offering “technical advise” to us – really – who else would know the efficacy reduction of or meds if we ate too soon before or after taking AP!

You will indeed be “better on the other side”. It is a long journey, have faith in our bodies ability to overcome this adversity.

Wishing you all the best of health, life, and love for all your days to come.

Teresa

Parisa
    Participant

Teresa,

So wonderful to hear that you are doing so well. Yes, it is a long road back but definitely worth it. Thank you for coming back and sharing your great news with everyone. Stories like yours help the people at the beginning and middle of their journeys.

Trudi
    Participant

Teresa,
    How encouraging your words are! Thanks for stopping in and lifting us up–
    Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Maz
    Keymaster

Teresa, you’re such a treasure to come back here, now that you’re back out and loving life again, in good health, to uplift everyone just beginning their journey and others who are still refining things. Thank you for “paying it forward” like this…there are now over 4000 registered users of this forum and many ‘read only,’ so your post will be appreciated by many.

Would you kindly consider sending us your testimonial to upload onto the main site?

Pip
    Participant

HeyTeresa!

Look at you! Go girl!

Thanks for all your kind words and thanks for coming back here so we can ‘see’ you.

Pip

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.