Home Forums General Discussion 4 weeks in – weird things going on

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    camm
    Participant

Todd- Remember what??  Oh yeah, the CPNHelp site…….luckily I can click back on this thread to remember it because you know I won't in 10 minutes.  Glad to hear the brain fog is “normal” – as if anything about this is normal.  My dad and I laugh about this because he's undergoing chemo and that causes brain fog, so he always say “blame it on the chemo” and I say “blame it on the minocin”.  I have changed to a pulse dose of the Minocin (my doc is really supportive of decisions I make about my “treatment”) so maybe that will help a bit.  I've stocked up on lemons and hydrogen peroxide and epsom salts.

Keep those encouraging posts coming – they make this journey so much easier.

-Camm

Trudi
    Participant

Todd wrote:

[user=67]

[/user]Things like house cleaning will wait until you feel better.

I let this go a long time.  Then I couldn't stand it any longer; I hired my niece to clean house every other week.  My sparkling house was a joy and very uplifting–a whole lot cheaper than massages and supplements–and for me, a whole lot more therapeutic.

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘ 4 weeks in – weird things going on’ is closed to new replies.