Home Forums General Discussion 10 yr. miracle but blip has appeared….help!

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Rosemary – we may have got our wires crossed. I just wanted to correct the HRT stats re breast cancer in terms of bio-identical. And my suggestions re locating a compounding pharmacist for a list of docs who prescribe bio-identical hormones was directed at KLogan. best, Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

jaydee
    Participant

Regading low estrogen, my wife and I have wondered if low estrogen seems to be related as well to underdevelpment of women's breasts during adolescence, and if estrogen protects the immune system, is it possible that women with small breasts are more prone to RA or other auto-immune disorders–as my wife has small breasts and she has often wondered if it was related to a hormone imbalance, as well as guessing that her RA is affected by her hormonal changes?

thank you
    jaydee

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘ 10 yr. miracle but blip has appeared….help!’ is closed to new replies.