Home Forums General Discussion to Maz

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DianeWI
    Participant

HI Maz,

Where in Connecticut are you?  My daughter just moved to Groton two weeks ago and is a new Navy wife. She is wondering where there is an AP doc out there.  She is going througha  major adjustment right now.

thanks,

Diane/WI

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi Diane,

Very sorry to hear your daughter is going through a rough patch as well as having to adjust to her move to CT.

I live in Shelton, about an hour down the I95, southwest from Groton, on the other side of New Haven. I actually see a Lyme Literate doc in Wilton, so not very conversant with the AP docs in the state.

I believe there is a female holistic doc – a Dr RS in Milford, who does minocycline therapy and I think she is also listed with RBF, but I don't know much about her, except that she does Chelation Therapy, so she might be open to IV Clindy, too. It's something that your daughter could check in advance by phone.

I don't have the current AP Doctor list just yet, because it's in the midst of an overhaul and being updated. If you jot a note to: apdoctors@roadback.org the other Diane will send you a list of AP docs in the NE – the Mass, RI and tri-state areas. I'm pretty sure there are some other good docs listed for Rhode Island and Mass areas, including Dr T in Boston (though Boston would be about a 2 hour drive for her). Dr W in NJ is also thought to be quite good, but he would be an even longer trek in the other direction.

If your daughter would like a friendly, supportive ear, she's welcome to call or email any time. Just send me a private message and I'll fwd you my phone/email details.

You're such a good Mom to advocate on your daughter's behalf. There is nothing like our Mom's loving support when we not feeling up to par.

Peace, Maz

DianeWI
    Participant

Thanks Maz,

I'll give her the info.  I appreciate all of the info that you shared!    My doc here in WI is a chelation doc who has been willing to help me out with the AP.  I've been with him for 16 yrs now.  Since there is no AP doc in CT, maybe we will opt to have her come back here when she gets times away, and go to mine.  I was really hoping that there would be one close by for her, without having to travel to another state.

Thanks!

Diane

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ to Maz’ is closed to new replies.