Home Forums General Discussion Quick Hi to All

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Hi all (and LOTS of newbies too) –Just thought I'd let you know that I have been absent due to moving home and the stupid telco not being able to connect me for a few weeks, so have been off the air, except for my mobile (cell). Supposed connection was yesterday…..now delayed until 4th April. I am livid!!!  Anyway, it's midnight, am away so logged onto a remote PC and wanted to say hi, miss you guys and will be back as soon as I can get someone at the telco to catch on that this is, indeed, the 21st century and replace my homing pigeons with cable! Take care. Lynnie    

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Maz
    Keymaster

Lynnie, I missed your cheery posts and was wondering where you were! So glad it is just the homing pigeon service 😯  that is being a pain and you'll be back with us soon.

Peace, Maz

Starr
    Participant

Hey Lyn,

I'm so glad you posted to let us know you're alright.  I hope the PRA is alright too….moving can be a major stress.  It sounds like your telecom provider is even worse than mine. 

Best wishes for full functionality soon!!!
    Starr

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Thank you ladies – it's nice to know you're missd! It's probably been good for me in one way having a forced absence from cyberspace in terms of everything else going on but I have missed y'all. Starr, you wouldnt believe the added stressors……bank inadevrtently cancelled my ATM card, couldnt access any of my money, my mobile (cell) slipped out of my hands, flew across the bathroom and straight down the toilet. So suddenly, no way of contacting the outside world at all and the telco insisted I surrender it to look at it for 2 weeks to see if it was broken!!!! Then, I leaned over and put a bamboo garden stake through my chin….they're just just 3 examples. However, all that had me spinning but did not prompt a PRA flare. Think my current dietary regime may have helped in that. So, after tomorrow when I go back home, will be out of touch for a while again perhaps until after I have seen the new AP Doc and naturopath when I will have lots to report!!!!! Take care and be back soon.    

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Manda
    Participant

The diet is working out well for you then? I'm so glad you're ok! I can believe it about the telephone company. 😉 lol

I can't wait to hear how you go with the Doc visit and Naturopath!! Sending hugs your way. :blush:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘ Quick Hi to All’ is closed to new replies.