Home Forums General Discussion Hyperpigmentation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MLTelfer
    Participant

Hmmmm….my son had some little black spots appear on his legs. Had dermatologist remove them and do the labwork. Came back as pigmentation due to the mino. Will have to watch closely so pigmentation does not get out of control I guess.

On the bright side he is actually pain free now except for his back. This is amazing. He is still taking Celebrex, but pain and swelling is gone, except some minor swelling in one toe. He has scoliosis, and Dr. F thinks that may be the cause of his back problem. He is going to get an MRI next week to take a good look at it. Keeping fingers crossed.

kater
    Participant

I was getting blue spots on my shins and switched to doxy and they have now gone. It is also good to take Ester C and Vit k together to help avoid pigmentation– though always good to check with the doc on the Vit k
    kate

Systemic Scleroderma since 2010. Lyme and Myco P. AP and many other antibiotics and treatments since Nov. 2011. Presently mostly in remission other than fatigue.
    Teva Minocycline 100mg a day. Dessicated tyroid, LDN 4.5, LDI, hawthorne, curcurmin, berberine,, caprylex, reishi mushroom, liver protect, zinc,, fish oils, magnesium, vit K2, d3, bcomp, E, C

richie
    Participant

Small spots on his legs is a very small,price for feeling better –I have discoloration on my lower ankles due to the minocin –small price to pay –I really feel it would be a mistake to change to doxy –never change if things are going good imo
    Richie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.